Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2008, 12:08 PM

Ive been a bit cheeky...

i was browsing through a site searching for my next addition to the family (kitten)!, n happened to type in german shepherd (lol)fingers slipped... anyhow came accross this add saying german shepherd wanted, the ad stated that this person wanted one under a year old but fully trained, as theyhad no experience with dogs, i thought okay, im going to email this person

so i send him/her a nice email explaning that research is the best thing to do and you will find that imo a german shepherd is not a first dog. (imo its like me getting a great dane and planning to go to crufts in agility with it!)

so i was very nice about it (slightly cheeky i know!) and said if you want any advice i can give you the name of agood forum with good advice (dogsey!), just let me know

ok, slightly cheeky, but i think ive done my good deed for the day - dont you?
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Maybe slightly cheeky but if you have done it in a nice way and offered constructive advice then maybe this person will take on board what you have said and will appreciate your advice at a later date. Alternatively they might think nosy so and so! Either way, you have tried so well done.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Maybe slightly cheeky but if you have done it in a nice way and offered constructive advice then maybe this person will take on board what you have said and will appreciate your advice at a later date. Alternatively they might think nosy so and so! Either way, you have tried so well done.
oh i was very nice, i suggested niec alternatives to finding a dog - i wasnt rude at all - there would be just no point as i wouldnt listen to rude comments

i even put i know its cheeky etc, but i tried :>

shall see what they say - if anything!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2008, 03:57 PM
You can but try Suze, you can but try.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2008, 05:34 PM
ahhh well i tried

apparantly shes done a hell of research.... and she knows more about dogs than me, even though shes never trained dogs before!!

i said nothing but nice things

ah well - i tried - and oyu cant blame me for trying!! cheeky or nosey - call me what you want but idk! lol