View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2009, 03:12 PM

Sorry peeps haven't been ignoring you deliberately.

Been in a bit of a bad place since end of Christmas had this flu thingy and just recovering and also the depression came back with a vengeance, I haven't felt this bad for 11+ years my own fault really got some tablets a couple of months ago and took then every other day then because I felt better stopped Gorden told me not a good idea but of course I didn't listen. I knew by the beginning of this week I had to get some more as I was becoming paranoid and I have been there in the beginning of all this and don't want to be there again. Luckily the tablets although taken randomly have been working and are still in my system so they have already started kicking in and I am feeling a little more human.
Doctor says the menopause can do this too some women and it all ties in with when mine started so did the depression, luckily I have to walk Ollie twice a day otherwise I would still be under the duvet.
Off now to catch up and to start replying to the good morning post tomorrow.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Hi Lynn, so sorry to read that you've been under the weather...you've been through so much worry with both your sister and your mum, its hardly suprising you've been feeling down, and with this rotten weather too...your poor body really didn't stand a chance at fighting off the depression.

I hope that now you're back on your meds that the mist will clear and you will feel a lot brighter very soon.

You're such a lovely caring person that I hate to think that you've been suffering and we didn't know anything about it, you're always there for the rest of us when we're going through bad times.

Now, lets see you smile again very soon, or I promise you I will post a video of Clive dancing in his long johns...if that threat is not enough to bring you round then I don't know what will

xxx
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Oh no sorry to hear you have been so unwell, Hopefully you will be starting to feel yourself now with the tablets working.
Big hugs
xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Aw sorry to hear this, Lynn. Hopefully you will soon feel 100%.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Hi Lynn, so sorry to read that you've been under the weather...you've been through so much worry with both your sister and your mum, its hardly suprising you've been feeling down, and with this rotten weather too...your poor body really didn't stand a chance at fighting off the depression.

I hope that now you're back on your meds that the mist will clear and you will feel a lot brighter very soon.

You're such a lovely caring person that I hate to think that you've been suffering and we didn't know anything about it, you're always there for the rest of us when we're going through bad times.

Now, lets see you smile again very soon, or I promise you I will post a video of Clive dancing in his long johns...if that threat is not enough to bring you round then I don't know what will

xxx
Thanks Sheree thats done the trick I have a smile on my face.

Originally Posted by dori-katie View Post
Oh no sorry to hear you have been so unwell, Hopefully you will be starting to feel yourself now with the tablets working.
Big hugs
xx
Thankyou today is the first day in a while my mind feels clearer.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better today Lyn, now you will hopefully find that each day is a bit better than the last. Best wishes
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Sorry you have been feeling so low Lynn. Big hugs, I'm here if you need me x
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2009, 05:55 PM
sorry you have been feeling so low. hope the medication starts to work soon.

sue
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Aw sorry to hear this, Lynn. Hopefully you will soon feel 100%.
Originally Posted by Gellygoo View Post
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better today Lyn, now you will hopefully find that each day is a bit better than the last. Best wishes
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Sorry you have been feeling so low Lynn. Big hugs, I'm here if you need me x
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
sorry you have been feeling so low. hope the medication starts to work soon.

sue
Thanks all it will take longer than usual I think bit I am more positive today so it can only be up now.
How are you feeling Sue ?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2009, 06:27 PM
Sorry to hear you've been low hun.

Hopefully from here on in your on the up again...........lovely to hear from you
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >