Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CuteRotts
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2011, 03:47 PM

Best carpet pre-wash??

Well i've trawled the internet for ages to no avail so i have to ask the experts

Does anyone use a carpet cleaner?
I've used it for ages now and I always use the pre-wash but have been checking out if there are any better ones than the standard vax one.
Does anyone have any experience of these?

Em (and 3 mucky monsters!) x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 03:54 PM
I had one of those big, heavy Vax machines, and although it did the job, it was hard work and soaked the carpets. I then moved on to the Steamers, bought myself a very expensive one in the Debenhams sale and found it much, much better than the Vax, but then I blew it up a year or so ago.

If you've got a Dyson hoover, then why not try their new powder carpet cleaner??? I've used it quite a few times, it's absolutely brilliant stuff, about £8 a bag, it's specifically made by Dyson FOR Dysons and it not only cleans your carpet but it cleans the hoover too, and the smell is out of this world and lingers on and on! I have light oatmeal carpets and it really does clean them up a treat. Worth giving it a whirl imo.

Here ya go:
http://www.dyson.co.uk/store/accesso...H&product=DC04