Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
I could come too and be D'Artagnan remember I too have power tools Lacey, and we can hire the cement mixer in the numbnuts own name a nice twist.
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Yeah I need some concrete for the floor of the new kennel
I was thinking more along the lines of burying him under the concrete..........but if you need a new floor maybe we use the concrete mixer as a cauldron and then the Three Musketeers; myself D'Artagnan and of course yourself TW in a guest star role as "Queen of all she surveys" dance around the concrete mixer with the words

" Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cement mixer bubble.
Cool it with a numnuts blood,
Then the charm is firm and good. "

At which point we all stop and point at his window.........
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 11:53 PM
Really glad I popped in tonight,it's been a laugh:
TW,I think it's safe to say,we have you coveredSleep well.I'm off to let Lacey out for a pee.Will see you all tomorrow,goodnight peeps xx
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 11:54 PM
All I popped on to say atually was I am home tonight and just enjoyed a "baked Camembert" with warm ciabatta and a red onion relish. I rarely do anything like this but promised myself I would do something simply for me....on one of my nights off every week. Next week the pictures I think.

Off to walk Cassie round the block then bed myself. Nite nite all
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
I was thinking more along the lines of burying him under the concrete..........but if you need a new floor maybe we use the concrete mixer as a cauldron and then the Three Musketeers; myself D'Artagnan and of course yourself TW in a guest star role as "Queen of all she surveys" dance around the concrete mixer with the words

" Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cement mixer bubble.
Cool it with a numnuts blood,
Then the charm is firm and good. "

At which point we all stop and point at his window.........
bleedin header!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
bleedin header!
You can't be scared when you are laughing.......
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2017, 12:07 AM

Who knew taking a dog out for a pee could result in divine inspiration
Conor's Portacabin( office) was taken by my bro a while back,leaving,what can only be described as a bit of a messIntend to use that space to create a play area for the babiesIt's a win win,that way I don't have to have swings and slides on my new grass.Yeah!!!....sorted
Thankyou Lacey
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2017, 12:09 AM
LOL I have just watched HisNakedSelf walk into the well lit bathroom, sit on the loo, then return from whence he came. You know when they say to you if you are scared about an interview or anything, imagine them on the loo, or naked, well I don't have to use my imagination I see the whole thing laid out before at least once a day. His bedroom light is off now, a rare thing. Maybe he didn't sleep well last night,but if you spend 24/7 in bed how can you be short of sleep. To drive round the corner from his house to mine is pushing it a bit for an allegedly young bloke, heart attack material in the making, lets hope its soon
Loving the rhyme, may print it out tomorrow and stick it on the gate at the back, along with SMILE YOU ARE ON CAMERA
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2017, 01:17 AM
Haha glad I didn't head straight to bed - got side tracked
What a lovely sight fir you............not

Right really am off to bed good night
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5