Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 10:38 AM

Lily and Tilly on yesterdays walk!

My nice cleaned freshly groomed terrier!

Their ''little'' stick!!

Poor, underfed Lily resorts to eating wood!

Tilly does a spot of meditating!

Tilly looking vicious! (Just barking for the ball)

Lily's close up!!

Thanks for looking!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Lovely photos, reminded me of when I had my JRT she always wanted a '''''small tree to carry'''''''
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Lovely photos, reminded me of when I had my JRT she always wanted a '''''small tree to carry'''''''
Lol. They'd even managed to drag that ''stick'' out of a water filled ditch. They were on a mission!!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 10:56 AM
gerri that photo of tilly meditating is hysterical!!! you must have taken that when i was talking to that sweet old lady with the 2 yorkies. i loved their little coats that she'd made out of the sleeves of an old jumper, genius!

oh tilly was in a state wasn't she! maybe next time we meet up you'll bring her in a waterproof all-in-one!!

and lily's close up is brilliant! she was determined to get in that photo wasn't she!!!
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 11:07 AM
They are awesome and priceless
Love Tillys haircut
That is more like a tree than a stick
Poor Lil's I don't think wood has much nutritional value
Tilly meditating and gathering sunrays
I have seen those crazy eyes before on Louis
And Lily up close is just blurry
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
gerri that photo of tilly meditating is hysterical!!! you must have taken that when i was talking to that sweet old lady with the 2 yorkies. i loved their little coats that she'd made out of the sleeves of an old jumper, genius!

oh tilly was in a state wasn't she! maybe next time we meet up you'll bring her in a waterproof all-in-one!!

and lily's close up is brilliant! she was determined to get in that photo wasn't she!!!
I love the meditation one to. It was when the lady with the yorkies stopped. They were very sweet. Reckon Tilly and Lily will be after a nice sleeve coat now!
Reckon i may just put Tilly in a bin liner with leg holes next
time. Not that that would keep her clean. Lily knows all the best mud holes and Tilly seems more than happy to explore them!
I love Lily's close up. She insisted it was her turn for a photo!!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
They are awesome and priceless
Love Tillys haircut
That is more like a tree than a stick
Poor Lil's I don't think wood has much nutritional value
Tilly meditating and gathering sunrays
I have seen those crazy eyes before on Louis
And Lily up close is just blurry
Thankyou. They always seem to get up to no good when they're together, like a couple of naughty children!
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Gorgeous pics
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Awwww those two are having a great time aren't they, and I know all about Lily finding wet, muddy puddles, but thankfully, she hasn't shown any to Zena yet when we've met up, but they did find a metal buffet tray once which gave them a great game, just like that half a tree seems to have done on your walk. Lovely, lovely piccies you captured there, and glad you had such a great time, we love meeting up with Claire and the delectable duo, but I forgot the camera last time I might have to join you one day, but when all those muddy ditches have dried up of course!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
Gorgeous pics
thank you

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Awwww those two are having a great time aren't they, and I know all about Lily finding wet, muddy puddles, but thankfully, she hasn't shown any to Zena yet when we've met up, but they did find a metal buffet tray once which gave them a great game, just like that half a tree seems to have done on your walk. Lovely, lovely piccies you captured there, and glad you had such a great time, we love meeting up with Claire and the delectable duo, but I forgot the camera last time I might have to join you one day, but when all those muddy ditches have dried up of course!
Im glad she hasnt led zena astray. Although i dont really think Tilly takes much leading to be fair!!
It would be great to all meet up. Tilly promises she wont throw anyone in the ditch though!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >