Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-09-2008, 08:36 AM

Dog kennels/runs

Hi does anybody know of a good company/person who supplies dog kennels/runs at a reasonable price?? im looking for a decent size to accommodate my dogs when im out at work, i have found a few but thought i would ask on here first
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2008, 09:04 AM
mine have outside kennels. One is an ordinary 'log cabin' type of kennel, the other one is a garden shed I bought and had converted,I had it boarded out inside and a separate sleeping area made with a stable half door, they both have rubber matting down inside and shavings as well.

here is the log cabin style one

and with occupant

here is the bespoke model

k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2008, 01:28 PM
If you wish to speak to me directly, please feel free to phone me on 01205 480364 or 07801 557046.

Many thanks for looking at my kennel, please checkout my other items. Kevin

Duchy Farm Kennels Ltd. Duchy Farm, Midville, Stickney, BOSTON PE22 8DS. Vat. No. 915 6258 16

This is where i got my kennels from - i found them to be highly professional, very good service, efficient and fast delivery and also an excellent price. Very good quality also. Hope this helps. Linda