Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 02:18 PM

Some good news for a change!

As some of you know I have been feeling alittle unappreciated at work recently, having to do more work whilst boss is away and OH is running the buisness for no extra thanks. Well boss (who is also OH's dad) is paying for OH and I to go to tenerife with them for xmas! We were ment to be going but couldnt afford it but we are now staying in a apartment instead of the expensive hotel room we were going to stay in, which boss is paying for and hes paying for my flight out as a thankyou/bonus for helping run the yard whilst hes away!
Is so nice of him I cant believe it, although now im worrying about leaving Loki for two weeks and at xmas which is hios birthday! I hope my dad can have him cause I know he'll have a great time as he loves my dad and I'll feel abit less guilty!
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 02:24 PM
oooh you lucky thing

I bet thats brightened your day

thandi
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 02:26 PM
That's great, hope you enjoy your time away.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Oh that is good news, hope you have a grand time and don't worry about Loki, I'm sure he will have a fine time with your dad.
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 05:14 PM
You deserve it honey and as Loki loves your Dad he won't mind as long as he has some b'day cake!
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Thats great

Enjoy your holiday and dont forget your camera
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 05:20 PM
That's fantastic news Hannah
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Great news Hannah - you really deserve it too! I expect your dad will be pleased to have Loki
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2006, 08:42 AM
Thanks everyone! I spoke to my dad last night and with the house sale and his divorce he's not sure where he will be at xmas he said he will have him if he can but cant tell me for definate yet, I dont know what to do now, cant really afford kennels and didnt really want him going to a kennel any way but if my dad wont take him dont know who to ask, am sure my mum wouldnt want him for two weeks over xmas and things are a bit rocky between us at mo anyway. Im sure my grandad would offer but Lokis a bit much for him at the moment I think. Cant really wait and see where dad will be incase he cant have him and its too late to sort anything else out!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Wow I bet the offer of the holiday has excited you, it's a great time to go away... normally! Maybe it will be wise to start making enquiries about homing Loki incase your Dad can't have him. Keep us posted x