View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Evening all - Griff - they do sell bags of cubed fish of all different varieties in Sainsbury's (I think it's for making homeade fish pie and such) quite cheap. £2.20 for a big bag. It does contain a little smoked haddock but I take that out and throw it in the dog stuff. May be something in and amongst it that Dex would take to! If not - no loss as the dogs I'm sure would scoff it in a second!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2016, 09:47 PM
cheers LG, i usually buy the sainsburys basics white fish for him...microwave it from frozen...will have a look at the fish pie stuff though as it will have more variety for him, i love that cat to bits and i must admit i am starting to worry about him now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Asda do 1kg of white fish for £4, mine usually have a pack of it between them for their tea once a week.
The EU Referendum is the day before my birthday, I know what I'm voting for and it isn't for Mr Cameron's 'deal' that isn't worth the time he's wasted on it
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2016, 10:34 PM
Aww i do hope Dex picks up soon.
Rosie has been off it this afternoon, touch of the runs and a bit sick. She was perfectly fine this morning all I can think is she's ate something that hasn't agreed with her.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2016, 10:44 PM
I will only buy a little to begin with TW, he has decided he doesn't want the new food he ate yesterday....he ate 2wee bits of ham though, mum is going to dry fry him some chicken...he didn't eat his steak last night either so he must be feeling ropey
I will have to try to remember your Birthday TW. Bruce springteeeis coming to town in June...wouldn't mind that, tickets will go dead quick though
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Think you are right June - no matter what he did (or didn't) come back with, it seems pretty obvious to me that it was going to be heralded with much cheers and flag waving, clarion calls from the battlements of Westminster etc.
For some reason (probably money orientated) he seems sold on staying in the festering sink-hole even if it means our continual kow-towing to the unelected Euro-Mandarins and their gutless simpering politically correct acolytes.
Enough of this jolly repartee - I'm for out!!!!! My final wish would be that they would then end up with the wonderful Mr Blair in charge over there. If it acheives nothing else it should make pretty sure that the whole shower quickly vanished up their own fundamental orifices.
P.S. I think Blair's endless ambition (fuelled by his glamourous wife) is nowadays directed at getting the top job on the Euro-Dung-Heap. Iwish them all well - they deserve each other!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2016, 10:45 PM
Oh no, poor Rosie give her a squish from me, has she been outside or just in the garden??
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2016, 10:51 PM
Lol LG, I assume his glamorous wife was tongue in cheek lol, she has a gob like a letter box lol. Can't stand politicians end of but in particular I hate smarmy sh@#s of which I count Blair and Cameron.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2016, 11:06 PM
The very fact Jeremy Corbyn wants to stay in is enough for me to head for the exit ASAP.
Then all we have to do is brick up the Channel Tunnel.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2016, 11:56 PM
I shall wish you all a good night
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >