View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jason84
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-04-2008, 09:42 AM
well ive decided its down to the solid boy and the other boy. ...decide to scratch the brindle and white guy.... based on the advice given from chopperlodge and china.....i can see now his head is a tad longer and more pointy/ drawn out looking,then the others . which isnt what im looking for ,,,,, but hes still good dont get me wrong..

just gotta see what they look like in a few weeks time. and decide if i want a soild or a black brindle and white boy...plus looking at what they move like and look like as a complete package i suppose.
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 06:46 AM
Originally Posted by jason84 View Post
well ive decided its down to the solid boy and the other boy. ...decide to scratch the brindle and white guy.... based on the advice given from chopperlodge and china.....i can see now his head is a tad longer and more pointy/ drawn out looking,then the others . which isnt what im looking for ,,,,, but hes still good dont get me wrong..

just gotta see what they look like in a few weeks time. and decide if i want a soild or a black brindle and white boy...plus looking at what they move like and look like as a complete package i suppose.
well said Jason84,
and as to the part that is funny

Some judges have also said to me that they find a white (original BT colour) or a coloured/white to be more flashy than the solid colours (other than white)..
and I had put down what I thought was funny and put my reason down as before
why would a judge who was judging a different breed say this to Exh grant it same group , but still it just doesn't have that ring of
jason84
Dogsey Junior
Male 

20-04-2008, 07:14 AM
here some more pics of the boys.

the other boy is very flashy looking...

but on the other hand the soild boy , well he grabs my attention also....

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 07:38 AM
I love them both. But the solid just pip's the other to the post for me
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I love them both. But the solid just pip's the other to the post for me
I would have to say the same thing at this stage he is still the pick
shona's sis
New Member!
Female 

21-04-2008, 10:12 AM
i like the solid, though the other one is lovely too but the solid will look more unusual when hes bigger only my opinion mind.
chopperlodge
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Trying to be unbiased, but since I get to play with them all every day I'm gonna share my thoughts again.

The solid boy is still the one but the 'other boy' is starting to fill out nicely also so my opinion at the moment is the silid boy closely (very closely) followed by the 'other boy'

Time will tell over the next few weeks. Will keep Jason updated with pics so all can see how they're growing.
jason84
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-04-2008, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by chopperlodge View Post
Trying to be unbiased, but since I get to play with them all every day I'm gonna share my thoughts again.
now thats just straight out unfair.

yes they are very neck and neck in my books.
chopperlodge
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-04-2008, 11:13 AM
[QUOTE=jason84;1353766]now thats just straight out unfair.

I know its unfair but hay some people get to have all the fun and others sorry to say just gotta go to work

I tell you what they are all gettin around and are heaps of fun, no wonder I don't get much done during the day.

The solid boy seems to have better bone, this you don't really get to see in the pics.
jason84
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-04-2008, 11:26 AM
yes i realise things are always different in person. you can never capture things for what they really are in photos. thats why i rely alot on your opinion's and advice. . .

i love the "other boys" head markings. and the photo from behind , where there the right side of his head ,the black covers half his head if you know what i mean... he is flashy looking...to me neways.

Page 7 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »