mcrobs
New Member!
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Welcome to dogsey ...
I felt for you ..
As a boxer lover its all scary...
Yes it is very scary for the breed, unfortunately all the facts were not told on the programme, for what ever reasons I do not know, but what was said is 100% factual, Bruce has all the evidence to back it up, vets reports, ect
mcrobs
New Member!
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:51 PM
I take it OP is opening post ? This is Janice Mair mud slinging what she does best !! Giving a false account of the facts to try and take blame away from herself
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-03-2012, 09:52 PM
I was not around when all BCM and AS scares started but it must feel the same ..
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by mcrobs View Post
I take it OP is opening post ? This is Janice Mair mud slinging what she does best !! Giving a false account of the facts to try and take blame away from herself
Yes it is. Please, do tell us your side of the story, and what fatcs did PDE2 omit? xx
mcrobs
New Member!
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:54 PM
I was not around either, but according to Bruce this threat is much worse, this guy has done so much work for the breed, and is a huge asset, he has devoted his life to this breed for them just to throw him out because he has shown an issue in certain bloodlines, how sad
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Ever heard of the saying assume makes an ass out of u an me. I think people better ask me in future for the truth, Madge was mated at 2 and ONLY diagnosed the day she had her 6 DEAD puppies and broke my heart when she was put to sleep 5 days later !!! You nasty people !!
Sorry, Hi I am Sharon, who appeared on the programme with the bitch that died, who "yes" was in whelp and died , but she was never diagnosed until the day of her section, I have never before felt the pain I felt that day and the day she was put to sleep. And to hear all this being said, is so sad and hurtful, I only want to help this beautiful breed
Hi Sharon and welcome to Dogsey
I watched you on the program and my heart went out to you, I will admit my eyes were a little damp while you were talking.
I dont think anyone means to be hurtful - just trying to sort out the facts - so it is great to have you here to explain
I am so sorry for you and your Madge, that must have been heartbreaking
Hopefully with the truth out there and people working together something can be done sooner rather than later about this
mcrobs
New Member!
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:58 PM
PDE ommitted to mention that both the CH shown and a number of his offspring have produced cases of JKD, that Glenuald have been notified since 2005 of cases of JKD involving their dogs, but continued to breed knowing the risks and doing matings of gucci half-brotherxhalf sister, that she claims that they have not used gucci since oct 2010 but have allowed him to be used by others at stud either 4 or 5 times .......
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Ever heard of the saying assume makes an ass out of u an me. I think people better ask me in future for the truth, Madge was mated at 2 and ONLY diagnosed the day she had her 6 DEAD puppies and broke my heart when she was put to sleep 5 days later !!! You nasty people !!
I have heard of this before Sharon, it was long before it all came out about JKD , a young dog around 18 months who was diagnosed literally weeks before being PTS. Long long time ago, it does make you wkmder

Good to see you on Dogsey (Helen)
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Sorry, Hi I am Sharon, who appeared on the programme with the bitch that died, who "yes" was in whelp and died , but she was never diagnosed until the day of her section, I have never before felt the pain I felt that day and the day she was put to sleep. And to hear all this being said, is so sad and hurtful, I only want to help this beautiful breed
Welcome to Dogsey, thank you for putting people straight.

I was also very upset for you that you lost your dogs so young in such a way. We all were.

Ignore the people who know no better---they aren't worth it.

rune
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Hi Sharon, I'm not a boxer owner, but I have to say you moved me to tears during PDE. I have no idea of the ins and outs of breeding/showing and genetics tbh, but I can't get my head round WHY someone would continue to breed from dogs that they know has JKD, or indeed any genetic condition, or why one dog is allowed to stud so often and therefore be resposible for hundreds of pups :/
Page 5 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »