View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-04-2009, 03:16 PM
All I can say is that if ANYONE (kid or not) treated one of my dogs that way, he/she wouldn't survive.

Snorri
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-04-2009, 03:17 PM
If it had been an adult filmed abusing a dog like that, would it be enough for a prosecution? If so, will anything be done to the girl? I'm of the mind that giving her a real scare by the police/courts might straighten her and her folks out a bit.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 03:45 PM
OMG if she were my kid, I would be seeking proffessional help for her, there is something wrong with that child,
Lupus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-04-2009, 04:47 PM
OMG I'm totally and utterly disgusted, what on earth is that child up to?? she actually kicked the dog in the face aswell, if i was on the end of that leash she would have got attacked, it shows how well mannered the dog is to take that, but that child seriously needs some sort of psycho therapy....not right..i hope she goes to some youth offenders facility..why is animal cruelty not a proper crime here??? if that was my child she would not seet he light of day for years until it was drilled into her on how to behave with another living creature

i'm appalled
Fi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
OMG if she were my kid, I would be seeking proffessional help for her, there is something wrong with that child,
I definitely agree with this.
It's so cold the way she hits the dog. Almost as if it wasn't a living thing.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 04:57 PM
I am astounded that the girl gets no action taken against her. That dog shoudl have turned round and mauled her - she would have got what she deserved, sorry but she should and it just goes to show that dogs are capable of more love than humans as it didnt bite her.

Disgusting.,have to say if i was her parents i would be very very worried abou her mental health status and seek professional help - thats just not right - the dog was doingnothing and she was purposely kicking it and stomping on its tail.

horrible excuse for a human.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 06:12 PM
I have been seriously disturbed by that video. And not just because of the appalling cruelty shown to that poor dog, but there was something about the child herself that was not right. The parents' reaction did not ring true. I would say that this is a child who herself has been, or is, being seriously abused in some way or other. The hairs went up on my spine. The parents' reaction was just not right. Don't misunderstand me, I think that revolting kid should be repeatedly kicked and slapped herself, there can never be any excuse for such cruelty to a defenceless animal.

What tore at my heart strings the most was when the spaniel, lying on his side, pleadingly and briefly raised a paw to say "please stop".

It was one of the most sadistic things I have ever seen. And the person doing that filming should be strung up for allowing such torture to go on for so long. I'd like to give them a good kicking too.

God there are some evil ******** in this sick world. The best thing that could happen for this planet I sometimes think is that all humans are wiped out by some virus, leaving the animals to live in peace. Almost all the ills of the world are caused by man, I am ashamed to call myself a human sometimes.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Do we know if the dog has recovered? I hope to goodness he doesn't develop a phobia of children.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 06:24 PM
I could only watch a small part of the video. I felt sick to my stomach and I seriously believe that child is evil to the core. I hope someone at Social Services is going to be investigating that child. I think she is a danger around animals. It brought back the Jamie Bulger disaster when I saw it. Just hitting a dog for no reason at all, basically for fun

As for the person who filmed what she did to that poor dog, well, I'd have a few things to say to that person. Okay, it needed filming so that the kid couldn't deny it but 2-3 minutes would have been enough for goodness sake
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
I have been seriously disturbed by that video. And not just because of the appalling cruelty shown to that poor dog, but there was something about the child herself that was not right. The parents' reaction did not ring true. I would say that this is a child who herself has been, or is, being seriously abused in some way or other. The hairs went up on my spine. The parents' reaction was just not right. Don't misunderstand me, I think that revolting kid should be repeatedly kicked and slapped herself, there can never be any excuse for such cruelty to a defenceless animal.

What tore at my heart strings the most was when the spaniel, lying on his side, pleadingly and briefly raised a paw to say "please stop".

It was one of the most sadistic things I have ever seen. And the person doing that filming should be strung up for allowing such torture to go on for so long. I'd like to give them a good kicking too.

God there are some evil ******** in this sick world. The best thing that could happen for this planet I sometimes think is that all humans are wiped out by some virus, leaving the animals to live in peace. Almost all the ills of the world are caused by man, I am ashamed to call myself a human sometimes.
I know what you mean. They say that sometimes the abused go on to abuse. She must have had a troubled upbringing to do that surely? Or are people really born that way...i doubt it.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »