View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Hi guys, thanks so much for your help, sorry it's been a few days but it's been madness this end sorting everything out, I haven't had chance to get on the pc and my fone is a bit pants for dogsey (there should be a dogsey app!), I have just emailed the person interested in him from SLB and a few others so fingers crossed something works out for him and I can't thank you enough those of you who have helped and the rest of you for your support at this time. Please keep Bear and my dad in your thoughts, it's such a worry trying to make sure he is going to be going to a good home!

Currently I am running back and forth looking after him for those of you who wondered what was going to happen after the 22nd. Obviously I have my 4 here at home and then I have Bear at my dads who lives just over a mile away, but we don't drive so it's a bit of a trek back and forth and juggling mine, work, school runs e.t.c, hence why it isn't ideal for anyone. Plus Bear obviously isn't getting the time and attention he deserves this way so it's in everyone's best interest that a good home is found asap for him.

Thanks again everyone, i'll keep you posted as and when I can.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Everyone crossed here for you sweetheart that it works out.

God you must be wrecked. But noone can say you aren't doing everything you can xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Please keep Bear and my dad in your thoughts,
I am, I'm also impresed that you are going back and forth between houses which can't be easy with all the other things going on.

Hope it works out for the lad, he's such a great dog, someone must want him.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Sorry to hear this Kel, hope you manage to find a good solution for Bear.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 07:32 PM
still waiting to hear back from rescue Kel, will get back to you as soon as I hear from them
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Hi guys, thanks so much for your help, sorry it's been a few days but it's been madness this end sorting everything out, I haven't had chance to get on the pc and my fone is a bit pants for dogsey (there should be a dogsey app!), I have just emailed the person interested in him from SLB and a few others so fingers crossed something works out for him and I can't thank you enough those of you who have helped and the rest of you for your support at this time. Please keep Bear and my dad in your thoughts, it's such a worry trying to make sure he is going to be going to a good home!

Currently I am running back and forth looking after him for those of you who wondered what was going to happen after the 22nd. Obviously I have my 4 here at home and then I have Bear at my dads who lives just over a mile away, but we don't drive so it's a bit of a trek back and forth and juggling mine, work, school runs e.t.c, hence why it isn't ideal for anyone. Plus Bear obviously isn't getting the time and attention he deserves this way so it's in everyone's best interest that a good home is found asap for him.

Thanks again everyone, i'll keep you posted as and when I can.
I might be able to have him for a few days next week if that's any help? I'm at work on Saturday night and then off until Thursday so could have him a few days to give you a rest?
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Any news on Bear?
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Didn't want to post this until after we'd met Bear and he'd had an initial meeting with Guinness today, but he's now here with us on a foster/trial basis at the moment to see how he will settle in with Guinness and Tyr (cat).

Sadly, although his initial meeting with Guinness went fairly well, things have gone downhill somewhat since we got home and Guinness is now growling at Bear every time he goes anywhere near him. Tyr is alternating between watching him in fascination and "singing" to him if he dares to get too close.

Hopefully everything will calm down over the next couple of weeks as they get used to each other.
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-12-2011, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by coventrycatfish View Post
Didn't want to post this until after we'd met Bear and he'd had an initial meeting with Guinness today, but he's now here with us on a foster/trial basis at the moment to see how he will settle in with Guinness and Tyr (cat).

Sadly, although his initial meeting with Guinness went fairly well, things have gone downhill somewhat since we got home and Guinness is now growling at Bear every time he goes anywhere near him. Tyr is alternating between watching him in fascination and "singing" to him if he dares to get too close.

Hopefully everything will calm down over the next couple of weeks as they get used to each other.
When we brought Zeus home, Zephyr did this, just kept grumbling at him, thats as far as it went, Zeus is very tolerant and patient! This was after they'd had 3 walks together and been fine as well. Only lasted a couple days though, they are the best of buddies now! Give it a little time and see how they get on, hope it works out.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2011, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by coventrycatfish View Post

Hope it all works out well
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >