Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by Fluffybunny View Post
No offence meant but I think that picture is a fantastic example of why rabbits and children aren't a terribly good mix, the poor thing is probably really uncomfortable and could easily sustain a serious injury from being handled in that way

That one looks like an English rabbit, they are a reasonable size but would look positively dwarfed by a giant breed! Most buns look quite big if stretched out fully, even my tiny nethie who weighs only 900g is over a foot in length if she stretches herself right out!!

Doggydina, I couldn't find a pic of my friend's giant, but there are some fab pictures just here: http://www.giantrabbitrescue.co.uk/
No offence taken

She was actually told how to hold them properly afterwards by the 'bunny man'. The rabbits were at Polmaily House hotel in Glen Affric. They have a big set up for rescue and the man takes all the kids round feeding them. I'll post some other pics. They have loads of different breeds.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-01-2007, 05:17 PM
As per the last post - here's the rescue pictures. There may be some 'wrong handling' again though.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2