View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 03:22 PM
I just had a look at the ingredients and they look good to me.
rueben
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-06-2011, 04:26 PM
Is this a question on who has produces the food or the food it self !!-- Name association may well help sell the food. It is another of many well promoted kibbles for doggie to try but the proof of the pudding will be in the eating.
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 04:30 PM
Well roxie has been on it for 2 weeks now and has never been better!!
rueben
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Well roxie has been on it for 2 weeks now and has never been better!!
Well that's a good advert for it. If Roxie continues to do well then it speaks for it self.
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Yup! Burns and james wellbeloved both majorly dissagreed with her but this is doing her well,

Her coat is beautiful, she LOVES it and she just seems really really happy. She also has a bit of the joint suppliment as she does an awful lot of walking a day and she licks her lips when i get it out the fridge lol
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-06-2011, 11:32 AM
I noticed that my local boots had the vet kitchen supplements on a 3 for 2 offer ,,,
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Well to be honest as others have said the only way to tell is to try and see how your dog does on it, it may suit some and not others, like a lot of the 'good' foods there are out there.

I did like Joe on the vet program, but that wouldnt make me change food for just that reason tho!

May well ask for samples, as i might be looking to change food in a few months time.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

14-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Just another vet jumping on the pet food bandwagon after Mr Burns etc.
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
i guess peeps may be slightly less cynical if 'vet' wasnt in the name
Personally I'd rather a Vet who has a reputation to uphold be behind a dog food product than some big conglomerate that only really cares about shareholders and making as much money as possible

Instead of berating him why not give him a chance, and if you feel his product can be improved engage with him - the chances are he'll be far more open to your ideas through reasoned discussion than the big companies out there.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2011, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Personally I'd rather a Vet who has a reputation to uphold be behind a dog food product than some big conglomerate that only really cares about shareholders and making as much money as possible

Instead of berating him why not give him a chance, and if you feel his product can be improved engage with him - the chances are he'll be far more open to your ideas through reasoned discussion than the big companies out there.
read my second post..i was 'musing' never said i had a problem with it
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post

First of all I cannot see any post that is "berating" Joe Inglis.

Secondly I find it rather baffling that you have not intervened ONCE in other discussions about dog food, so why THIS particular one?

Surely ANY manufacturer big or small has a reputation to uphold?

And ALL businessmen, big or small want to make the most profit they can do they not? That is good business sense.

You cannot be suggesting can you that big conglomerate = BAD and small businessman = GOOD?!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >