View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 12:04 PM
TANG,put the photo's up for you but for some reason "Random Thread" is not showing up in today's posts If you just search Random.you'll see them on there
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Hullo all, just six days to the marathon and dying with boredom at work.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by EmmiS View Post
Hullo all, just six days to the marathon and dying with boredom at work.
Well you can't die now Think of all that training and watching your food intake,missing all those yummies....at least hold on for another week!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 12:57 PM

Here she is,back from the groomers Told you she'd huff Will probably stay like that for 4 or 5 hours easily,but I like to shake her out of it( not literally of course,that would be cruel ) will head out with her now for a wee dander and she'll soon forget I'm a Witch!!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
TANG,put the photo's up for you but for some reason "Random Thread" is not showing up in today's posts If you just search Random.you'll see them on there
I know about that glitchy thingie Lacey. Since it was made a FEATURED thread it is danged hard to find! Duh!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Just sent message to Azz to say:
Hi Azz

Great to see you made that thread a featured one - the
RANDOM PHOTO THREAD.

However, since you made it featured - we are having a bit of trouble FINDING IT!

If it used to slip off the first page of either of those in the past it could easily be found by going to Your Dogs Photos and it was in there.

However it is no longer in there!

You have to go to Home Page or Forum List Page (or waddever it is called) and find Featured Threads.

I think this will result in LESS people posting to it.

I use the forum by going straight to New Posts (all) and find it tricky now.

Lacey put some photos on there but she too got confused and couldn't find it at first.

Comments welcome?
Not sure I made myself clear but my main point is if you post in there TODAY - surely your post should come up in 'Todays Posts'? But it doesn't.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 01:25 PM
Morning all... And Tang Thanks for that, as I have been having real trouble finding that thread!!! it shows up in my control panel, but only if someone has posted recently.

Well Monday Monday, off to work in a bit.. and yesterday I found a lump on Tilly's foot sort of on the side of her foot by her back pad, it looks like another pad, which ofcourse it isn't, it doesn't hurt her, it is hard and moveable and ofcourse I am worried sick and have tried really hard to stay off of google.

So got to get her a vet appointment for later today, will try for after work, or just before they close, *fingers crossed* it is nothing, but I am very worried.. just to add she is 100% fine in herself! I only noticed it when I was cleaning her feet up.

So that is my day Can Tilly please have a bed in the sick bay??? she needs to do some snoozing!

Pleased all is well with everyone, sun is meant to come out today, so I shall get some washing out on the line!

Happy Monday peeps xxxx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Oh dagnammit DD. Everything crossed here for Tilly and the mystery lump.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2014, 01:30 PM
hoping its something and nothing DD, lottsa hugs xxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 01:33 PM
DD,most likely something very innocent with Tilly,has caught it on something,maybe a wee splinter in there...try not to worry...Sending huge Duffers (( hugs)),Will be fine you'll see xxx
Lacey really isn't my friend just now,didn't want to walk to far,turned at the end of the road to go back home.Is snoring her head off now,so likely she's barked constantly at the groomers and wore herself out Better wake up in better form or I'll have her adopted,the moody minx
Hope LYNNAROON's is having a lovely time with her friend
Thinking of what to make for dinner
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »