Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Oldies Club
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-09-2008, 08:08 PM

Bonnie (Whippet X)

Bonnie is a 10 year old Whippet x Bedlington Terrier who stands 17 inches to the shoulder. She is in an Oldies Club foster home in Milton Keynes.

Bonnie came into Oldies Club care, some months ago, with her friend, Suki. We tried to rehome them as a pair as we were told they were devoted to one another but, unfortunately, we haven’t had one enquiry about them. We have done a trial separation and they are both fine apart, so we have come to the decision to rehome them separately. Obviously, if you were interested in rehoming them as a pair, we would be very happy for that to happen.

As she is used to having company, Bonnie either needs a home where her owner will be around most of the time, or where there is another calm dog for company. She needs a cat-free home.

Bonnie is a sweet little girl who is clean and quiet in the house. Her favourite activity is being groomed!

She is good with calm children and dogs. Bonnie’s recall isn’t brilliant and she will chase cats and squirrels. Her foster carer therefore recommends that she is walked on an extendable lead. Bonnie is good on the lead so this isn’t a problem.

Bonnie is spayed, vaccinated, microchipped and flea and worm treated. Whilst in our care, she has had an operation to remove mammary lumps, but she is now in good health.

If you are interested in giving Bonnie a loving new home please refer to our Adoption Procedures for information about the adoption process. You can then contact an Oldies Club rehoming co-ordinator as follows:

Email:rehome@oldies.org.uk
Telephone: 0844 586 8656

Bonnie can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, subject to a satisfactory home visit, but please note that you will be required to travel to the foster home to meet them.
Gillbo64
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2008, 07:21 PM
Awww, she's gorgeous! I'd be interested but I've got a much loved cat who doesn't consider dogs a threat!

I home someone can offer her a loving home soon
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2008, 08:17 PM
both stunning ,i really hope someone comes along to take them both together
Oldies Club
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-10-2008, 07:50 PM
Bonnie has been rehomed
Gillbo64