View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Deccy is right, you would be well within your rights to complain about her, how very rude and unsporting. It is people like that who give showing a bad name

Very well done to you, keep up the good work. It is lovely to hear the judge was sympathetic:smt002
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by wendy taylor View Post
snigger Leospride,he's nearly two years now,we pulled him from the ring at eight months,because a judge had really terrified him,we truly never thought we would get him back in the ring,
Wendy

well I still stand by what I said I've a two year old that doesn't like male judges, don't know why, but she has to sniff their hands first before she lets them carry on - but she moves superbly sometimes, and stands lovely when she's in the right mood it hasn't stopped her from winning, so if thats what happened with yours then he probably was the better dog and deserved to win and that woman was eating sour grapes
This reminds me, once I watched a very 'heavy handed' judge going over some youngsters, and I remember thinking 'glad she's not going over my puppy' especially first timers, they need the 'gentle touch'
Glad you've got him out and about again, carry on
Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Hey well done and ignore the sour loser i ve been there at a open show up against a good dog and my 8 month old beat her dog of 5 years mine took BOB , BPIB and 1st in open she didnt half storm out of the ring
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2