Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 10:12 PM

Puppies found in our Community Bins

Couldn't believe it. A neighbour of ours went over to put some rubbish in the bins. Heard a noise, when he investigated this black plastic rubbish bag - there were 4 puppies in it.

How could anyone just dump puppies in a bin. There eyes weren't even open yet. He took them home and hand reared them. They now have there eyes open and he says he has found new homes for all of them. Why could the owner not have done that or at least taken them to the Dog Rescue.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Poor puppies

Atleast your neighbour is taking care of these babies, and hopefully they'll all go to lovely new homes x
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 11:51 PM
those poor puppies
how could anyone do such a thing
thankfully your neighbour found them ,well done to them for saving the pups
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2006, 06:14 AM
Well done to your neighbour for savng these poor babies - it beggars belief, doesn't it?
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2006, 07:10 AM
What a happy ending to a horrible story.
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-10-2006, 07:16 AM
how can anyone do such an evil thing? luckily your neighbour found them otherswise who know what would have happened. makes me soooo mad
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2006, 10:01 AM
Yes, I'm so pleased that they have found homes for them all. I just can't get my head round the way a lot of the Spanish relate to pet dogs. They just don't seem to treat their pets as we English do, but to dump puppies in a bin has to be the lowest of the low.

I saw the pups yesterday, he's doing a good job of hand rearing them and they seem fine after the awfull ordeal that they were put through. He said he's going to keep them together for another 4 - 5 weeks, then they shall go to their new homes. So a happy ending for this little lot.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

20-10-2006, 10:23 AM
A big pat on the back to your neighbour and a happy outcome for the little puppies. What is the world coming to
how can some people can be so cruel.
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2006, 10:24 AM
poor pups how lucky that such a kind person as your neighbour found them and took them home, a big well done to your neighbour glad this story has a happy ending!!!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2006, 10:31 AM
Poor babies, i dont know how anyone can be so cruel to ANY animal, one of my cats regularly brings me live mice i even have to catch them to set them free before she kills them (i am a sucker for anything furry)

There are some very sad people in this world
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >