Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-07-2016, 04:12 PM
Hi TW
Still breathing just the bumblesnout's turned out to be a joy to own thanks to Brenda suggesting extra brain training work what a difference this has made much more settled and mature did wonder if she'd ever reach her 1st birthday
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-07-2016, 04:12 PM
Its not being started until the beginning of September,Moyra. Zen has made a serious start on the floor of the sleeping part of the little kennel, so not much to demolish by then I would imagine
I've not got my promised drawing of it as yet.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Zen does everything at the speed of light and looks at me as though to say 'next please' once we've got over the current problems and I can get her out more, I'm hoping she'll settle. I know once she's matured she'll be awesome, until that time she's a work in progress. Presently she's bored and finding trouble wherever she can.
When does bumblesnout start learning how to be a proper GSP and go out with the big guys. How is Mr Fritz by the way, and is Gemma holding up OK
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Now Tw what you realy meen my imaginary gsp's
The bumblesnout may just have a few outings at the end of the season
Mr Fritz has fully recovered & looking good back to full fitness ready for the grouse
Gemma still with us although has scared us twice going into such a deep sleep we thought she'd slipped away
Read Zen had been poorly hope the limp gets better very soon she'll come good it's keeping them fron getting bored that's the hard part
How's the rest of the norties all good I hope
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2016, 04:56 PM
I have found a helpful tea for lg dandelion. A herbal tisane. Comfrey tisane for Zen.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Now Tw what you realy meen my imaginary gsp's
The bumblesnout may just have a few outings at the end of the season
Mr Fritz has fully recovered & looking good back to full fitness ready for the grouse
Gemma still with us although has scared us twice going into such a deep sleep we thought she'd slipped away
Read Zen had been poorly hope the limp gets better very soon she'll come good it's keeping them fron getting bored that's the hard part
How's the rest of the norties all good I hope
You north norty Norma pretending to have GSP's!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Just couldn't help myself there Gnasher
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-07-2016, 05:47 PM
Sorry Norma, of course they are imaginary
Yeah Zens got panosteitis, sort of open ended as to when she will be sound. Not too bad today, she was on rest yesterday as the limp had come back. She is fed up, trouble with intelligent dogs, they make lousy invalids
Good for Mr (Imaginary) Fritz, glad he's found his way back into work, and he'll have a lady friend to help him (or get under his feet) at the end of the season. Bumblesnout sounds as imaginary as Zen
Brenda, have been looking at comfrey, was thinking of tablets or the dried leaves
Does dandelion tissane taste like dandelion tea, tried that, but never finished the box as it was so vile. Nettle tea is OK though and has much the same qualities
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2016, 05:50 PM
You have to be careful how much you give in tablet form or fresh leaves which is why tea is better. Can be toxic to the liver.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Goodness there are so many adverts in between programmes drives one bonkers.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >