View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 04:39 PM
I will bid you all goodnight as I will be off in a short while delivery just arrived fed Dillon tidy myself up then heading off.
Might pop on when I arrive back as I may be so wired it will be hard to come down. Else I will fall into bed not sure which it will be yet.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2016, 05:21 PM
Good luck Lynn will be thinking of you all, God bless, night night all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 05:46 PM
You'll probably just want to sleep after that drive in this heat.
Girls have now got two fans on them. The tower fan in the doorway and got the desk fan down for them and put it on the floor on my side of the safety gate (which now has a fireguard in front of it as well). This was the arrangement I had for the babies last year when we had those melting few days, they had cool mats to lie on as well, it was quite funny, they used to sort of change shifts, so there were always some in the middle moving to the front and then the front went to the end. Kesh has stationed herself down by the side of the tall freezer between both fans
Its really humid now, got the ceiling fan on in the living room.
We don't have storms forecast, just rain for the morning, I think I'll head out for some bales of shavings if I can't get out with the girls tomorrow. Then I am stocked up on them if I don't get my car back within the week, I am taking a pessismistic view after last years shenanigans, hope for the best but prepare for the worst
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I know griff topsy turvy bl*8dy world.
I don't mind Nikki I would rather he was here to be honest Mark is very hard working and trying to build a future for him and Joel. The council won't help house them.
We will always support our boys when they need help.
Ditto! I call myself The Bank of Mummy but I am always there for her emotionally as well ... little parasite that she is!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-07-2016, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Just seen Harvey's post from last night, saying he's picking Lara up, I love a Happy Endinglucky Casey
Thank you June, I thought I was posting on todays thread only just found out is was yesterdays

It will be Thursday, until then we are looking after an 18 month old Newfie boy who will going to the club welfare but straight on to someone who we are told is very experienced and has another Newfie (girl)

This young lad is absolute dream although he has had a bad beginning and is nervous and hyper active. OH has fallen in love with him and wants to keep him It would be nice but I don't think he would be good for Casey as he is so hyper active and we have to be careful because of Caseys heart condition.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-07-2016, 09:22 PM
I wasn't expecting this turmoil when i got up this morning.
Wow, you must be worried. If you read this tonight when you get back with Joel at least you will know he is safe.

I've not said much about the situation you and Mark are in, it all comes down to the attitude of one person, like Griff has said she is the one who has had children but seems to be the one completely ignoring her responsibilities. How did our society ever get to this state
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lynn, you aren't being horrible at all...sad thing is that it seems those who can have children are often the ones who really don't deserve them
Having children is not a right it's a responsibility.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 09:32 PM
Hi all back got some tea in the microwave. Joel is in good spirits and Mark is now feeling relaxed handing him over to me till he gets here Sunday.
Had to keep Dillon down do not want his claws catching the burn.

Thanks for the support and good wishes much appreciated.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-07-2016, 09:42 PM
Hi all back got some tea in the microwave. Joel is in good spirits and Mark is now feeling relaxed
Well you did that in very good time, I'm glad because the last thing you needed was a massive traffic hold up on top of all your other worries.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2016, 09:43 PM
Harvey, how lovely of you to be helping 2dogs out...you are a bit awesome
Lynn, so very very pleased you are back safe and sound....few days and I am sure Joel will be much improved
Well I hadn't said much as I knew I had done all of your heads in....Steve had been in ch and we were on decent terms, spoke to him last night and things were o.k ish, run into him today in town and we had about a minute before he did no more than run off and speak to other drivers and ignore me!!!! Got a text message 20minutes later saying he was sorry he didn't mean to ignore me, well enough is enough...I tried to call him to say don't contact me again...got no answer so had to do it by text...told him he treated me awfully and I don't know what sort of woman he is used to but this one knows how she should be treated and I hoped he finds someone to make him happy. I am so confused, he genuinely seemed so nice and was so concerned about how I'll I am and yet he still went on to behave that way and be so horrible too me....I seriously wonder what I have done to be treated so badly
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >