View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2016, 05:55 PM
The bungalow is already looking cleaner and brighter. The decorator has gone home fully clothed and Peps is missing him already, he makes such a fuss of her
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Went out this morning in fleece and coat then it got warm so ended up carrying coat and fleece and still came home soaked with sweat.

Put Sammy's dinner out and he hid under the couch haha later spotted he had been sick in the hallway, no idea when he did it and because it was mostly watery bile was hard to see. Not sure what's caused it but he's not eating his tripe which he normally loves.

He was sitting shaking and trembling, he does that when he doesn't eat so I cooked some chicken for him and ended up feeding it to him while he lay on the couch hahahaha I think he has me well trained.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2016, 08:00 PM
Pleased to hear you sent the decorator home fully clothed Nippy Lol
1Cutedog, hope Sammy is more himself tomorrow
Been to training... a good night was had by all, a couple of barky incidents but all in all very good
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Evening All - sticky old day in general - not the blistering heat we were promised but near enough to summer for this part of the world.
Hope Sammy is better tomorrow, sometimes the heat knocks little 'uns off a bit.
My lot have spent a lot of the afternoon in and out of the river - they all love to swim and it is ideal exercise in the heat. For my part I spent a couple of hours sat on an old log watching their antics and marvelling at a pair of kingfishers shooting up and down the river - like livng jewels hurtling through the air, beautiful creatures. I don't have any medical appointments until wednesday so given the forecast, I foresee a lot more of the same tomorrow. Oh the hardship! lol !
Take care all - may be back later or tomorrow - depends entirely on how the bit of bookwork I'm tackling goes along. Bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-07-2016, 09:18 PM
Finished watering the plants, am watching Eden, but want to slap some of them and kick some of the others, I like Anton, and thats about it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2016, 09:43 PM
Wow LG, lucky man, sounds lovely!!! Could do with a bit of that myself
TW...I saw the ad for Eden but haven't seen it.. I would most likely go nuts with an axe and do them all in if I was there lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-07-2016, 09:53 PM
They are all a load of pretentious eejits for the most part and haven't even got the beginnings of an idea of how to live without all we take for granted.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Hello all been to work am shattered and a lot of pain today, don't know why really. Will say struggled a lot over the weekend and did a lot of sitting down at the festival. I'll be ok I'm sure.
Hope Sammy is better tomorrow, Rosie is a lot quieter think it's the warmth.
Glad you had a good night at training Griff.
I need to water my plants and make sandwiches for Tony. Then I'm off to bed, I've been in the shower, to cool down.
I've got Rosie's pic from the pamper place
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	5129  
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2016, 09:58 PM
I don't know how to attach 2 pics on the same post, doesn't let me
Anyway this is the one I took when we got home, excuse the rug, it's not been hoovered
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	5130  
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-07-2016, 10:22 PM
Is that all the hair they got off her, she looks like she hardly sheds as well.
Maybe the storms we've got forecast are making themselves known to you, Mandy.
I better get myself organised as well. Take some of those painkillers if you have any, I looked in my Sainsbury's the other day,and there are none, nor were there any of the new format, but they have them in Asda.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >