Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Moyra....i have been mean and put the quilt away Lol
TW, errr yeah, red rock...hmmmm i find it tricky, mind i am not great with accents anyway, struggle with talking to my family in ireland let alone trying to watch tv....should have put the subtitles on
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Yeah its a strange one, not worked out why its on yet
Are you watching the gardening thing now with Charlie, she's put on a few stone
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2016, 01:46 PM
Steve's home early and I asked him nicely to take Amber out for her lunch time walk, which he did willingly.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2016, 02:12 PM
Get yourself a Nanny Nap, Moyra, as much rest as possible for at least the next 10 days.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2016, 02:15 PM
Hope the cold sores soon disappear Griff

That is good that Steve took Ambr out for your Moyra perhaps could do this for you at least once a day an then Amber could make do with the garden for the rest then at least you would not have to take the chance of going out.

I watch the garden programme yesterday and was surprised by her weight gain.

Good the girls had a good walk June and hopefully soon Zen will be well enough to join in.

Garden centre was lovely. Saw some lovely plants but no use buying any as off on holiday soon so would not be able to keep them watered so next year perhaps. We were going to have a walk along the sea front this afternoon but it rained and my did it rain. Have managed a quick walk and got in just before it started again. Where is summer!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2016, 02:40 PM
I think summer is for a couple of days next week Sue
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2016, 02:41 PM
i did wath a bit of the gardening program but i had Steve on the phone so wasn't paying much attention Lol, i do like charlie though and to be honest i think it is nice to see a larger lady on tv..... all too often now they are young skinny things without personality...i used to love ground force too
Sue, i could easily spend a bomb in a garden centre, my problems are..... i am skint Lol, clueless as to how to look after a garden and no idea what plants can go together Lol
Moyra, very glad you got Steve to walk amber for you
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2016, 02:51 PM
She was never skinny Griff, but I noticed that she was virtually as wide as one of the patio doors she was coming through
I go by colours when I'm buying plants as I set things out in different colours that complement each other and have a colour scheme worked out, once I've got them planted and organised I look for other types of plants to jazz things up
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Put the flags out Steve took Amber for another walk. So I am chuffed that he realizes I was over doing things.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2016, 04:28 PM
Afternoon hope cold sores are better soon, glad the girls had a good walk and that Zen seems a little easier in her sore area being brushed.
Shame it rained sue but glad you had a good time at the garden centre. Moyra glad Steve is doing the walks.
Well I needed to pop out for some dog food. Dillon decided it was a good day for spending in the garden so I got out at 2.30 eventually. Monkey he is. Wouldn't mind but it was to get him food too.
Quick sit down and watching come dine with me then feed Dillon the Gorden will call. Might need a glass of red later.
I like lots of colour in the garden and let it mix bright and pastel in the wild things mix so well so that's my mantra for gardening.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >