Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2016, 06:55 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, July 10th

Good Morning everyone. Had a fairly good night. Feeling a bit weak but am going to take Amber for a walk. Think it will do me good. Must get back into a routine. Amber missed me terribly yesterday, kept going to the front door every time she heard a car outside bless her.

June do hope your back is better this morning and poor Zen too.

Griff, hope all is well with you and Steve and try and relax into the relationship.

Nippy Jen have a good day today, hope the weather is fine for you.

LG, We cannot have you poorly for long, you must get well soon your dogs need you too.

Lynn, hope you sell your car this weekend. Take care. God bless everyone and have a good weekend.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2016, 07:12 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

So pleased everything went well yesterday although delayed. Take it easy today and let yourself heal. Hugs

Hope there is good news on the car front Lynn and you are having a good weekend.

Dull here this morning but still warm. Nothing planned as I am not sure if my car is back from its camping trip today or tomorrow - must text son later

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2016, 07:19 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Moyra should you be walking let alone walking Amber today ? Could Steve take Amber and if you feel you need a walk you go along too ? That way you would have someone with you if you felt unwell.
Looking like it might rain after a promising start and us thinking we would take Dillon to the beach today. Will see what it does and go from there.
No sign of the car selling this weekend on the famous auction site. My refusal of the offer has not spurred the person to negotiate. I think it finishes late afternoon tomorrow. Other woman hasn't got back either.

griff hope you had a nice evening, June hope the back is feeling less sore today.
Sue hope you find out when your car and son will be returning.
Also hoping LG is on the mend and will be back soon.
Have a god Sunday all and hope you and all four legged friends are well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2016, 07:28 AM
Morning all. Overcast and drizzly here but I did get Tyto out early for his first preamble of the day so I didn't get wet or him. Had breakfast and now on here thinking what to write for my bloggy thing on the website northlancing. Oh well I am sure the little brain cells will kick in. Have a good day all.
Get well wishes to all feeling poorly.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Moyra I think you should have an easy day and rest up. Hope you are OK after taking Amber out and not ended up in A&E
Lovely sunshine this morning, yard had a good do because was in too much pain to make a decent job of it yesterday. Put the umbrella up for the girls, lit the big citronella candles, put some citronella and lavender tealights out in dishes because flies were out, came in and its clouded over having my own breakfast and a sit down for a while as back hurting, then will get girls out in an hour when painkillers kick in.
Hoping Mandy didnt get wet at T in The Park yesterday.
Wonder how Griff is doing and if the dogs managed without her whilst she pursued her Lurve
Lynn I never bid on anything till the last half hour
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Lol, I am home!!!! Had a lovely time, missed my puppies like mad
Moyra, I would ask Steve to take Amber or at least come with you
Hope everyone is going to have a lovely day and I too continue to wish LG well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Funny weather here too June we went to the beach with Dillon after all it was warm and breezy with a big black cloud threatening us. Stayed dry though.
Looking threatening again.
It isn't on the auction its on the classified so they can make an offer like the last person and I can counter offer it. 13 watchers now reckon they must all be thinking of selling theirs and looking to see how popular it is and whether it sells.
griff so glad you had a lovely day.
Moyra hope you're ok after your venture which I personally think is to early and like June you should be resting .
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Don't worry I did go back to bed for a couple of hours after I got back from walking her. Steve did offer but I know she prefers me to take her.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Good Moyra are you still resting ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Started raining at just gone 11. By midday it had stopped,took Zen out using the gentle leader, and so much less pressure on my back, had a go at getting the tangles out of the sore side, made a slight impression on it, just have to keep doing a little at a time when I can. She seemed to be limping again today. Took Cariad and Lona out for a quick walk and tidy up, then it was looking quite bright and cheerful, took Mabs and Kesh out onto the country park, keeping Kesh well away from the canal, there is quite an impression in the reeds where she charged in and sank!!!
Small shower whilst out but nothing lasting, very very humid, came home tidied beds and skipped out, just as I was finishing off the heavens opened and it was bouncing down. Ran in, got the grass seed I bought on Friday, out the front door and scattered it over a worn patch at the back, ran in again. In the shower, and its stopped raining and sunshine now
Does anyone have any knowledge of candle making. Got a few big glass jars with citronella candle in them, the wick seems to have burnt out faster than the candle, was thinking of putting the jar in a pan of boiling water to melt the candle and putting a new wick in it, as some of them are only a quarter used, is that possible.
Moyra, keep yourself rested please.
Griff glad it all went well and you are both happy people and there's no problems looming that aren't solvable.
All the best to LG if the Mem pops in to keep a check on us whilst he's on Sick Leave.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >