Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by Timber- View Post

What did Mij do when she used the cat flap and saw the chickens?
He just tries to play, bouncing around etc.

The chickens do get let out to roam around but we need to just make sure they're back in their pen before Skye or Breagh go out. The plan is to have an enclosed area for the chickens.
Tessabelle
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2013, 04:29 PM
I had an image of Mij stuck in the cat flap with the chickens parading in front of him 'laughing'

Gotta love puppies
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2013, 08:43 AM
:l

Sorry Phil, couldn't resist, gotta just love those springer pups, i have a 3 legged one on foster at the moment probably about a year old, last week she weed on my bed, ate the recliner on the sofa (with help form fudge) and destroyed the brand new cushion i bought on Friday, although maybe furry ones weren't such a good idea, but i still forgive her, hopefully she's off to her new home on Sunday, but we are currently looking for a pup to start training for when Meg retires
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
He just tries to play, bouncing around etc.

The chickens do get let out to roam around but we need to just make sure they're back in their pen before Skye or Breagh go out. The plan is to have an enclosed area for the chickens.

Oh my, that would be quite a sight. If it happens again take pictures or better yet a video.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2