View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2013, 08:38 AM
Hi You have the same problem as me,both mine have a black face,and when you take photographs,its difficult to see there expressions,but he is lovely,is he a GSD,because he reminds me of the old fashioned GSD in his body shape crystalgirl
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by TazJas View Post
Happy 1st birthday Rhodi x
such a lovely dog
Thank you for your kind comments TazJas. He is a little Beauty.
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-04-2013, 06:36 AM
Originally Posted by crystalgirl View Post
Hi You have the same problem as me,both mine have a black face,and when you take photographs,its difficult to see there expressions,but he is lovely,is he a GSD,because he reminds me of the old fashioned GSD in his body shape crystalgirl
Hi Ya crystalgirl yes he is dark, but getting more markings as he matures. He Has so much character. I am slowly learning, how to get the best shots!
Yes he is a GSD. He is from Blue lines and Sable. I do agree, he does look like the " old fashioned " ones, tht's why i went for him...That's how a GSD Should stand!
He remind's me of my Jeager. These pictures were taken in the same spot up our Common. You can see the similarities!

Rhodi at 10 to 11 months old:

and Jeager at 10 years old. ( RIP ) My Beauty.x
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 06:53 AM
Originally Posted by jeagibear View Post
Hi Ya crystalgirl yes he is dark, but getting more markings as he matures. He Has so much character. I am slowly learning, how to get the best shots!
Yes he is a GSD. He is from Blue lines and Sable. I do agree, he does look like the " old fashioned " ones, tht's why i went for him...That's how a GSD Should stand!
He remind's me of my Jeager. These pictures were taken in the same spot up our Common. You can see the similarities!

Rhodi at 10 to 11 months old:

and Jeager at 10 years old. ( RIP ) My Beauty.x
Hi I hate the new banana shape,back legs down,but the old fashioned is the one for me,he is really handsome,I always wanted asable gsd,but there was a waiting list and a high price.crystalgirl
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-04-2013, 07:18 AM
Hi I hate the new banana shape,back legs down,but the old fashioned is the one for me,he is really handsome,I always wanted asable gsd,but there was a waiting list and a high price.crystalgirl
Thank you crystalgirl. Jeager was sable.
Rhodi was a Doggy that i rescued from a very lovely lady in Bridgend in wales. Altough he was actually born in Newcastle Emlyn ( Cardigan ) A Very Welsh GSD Indeed!!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 01:22 PM
Happy 1st Birthday Rhodi. What a stunner he is - absolutely gorgeous You must be delighted with him. So very different to look at from you beloved Jeager - not a bad thing as they are all so individual
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by jeagibear View Post
Thank you crystalgirl. Jeager was sable.
Rhodi was a Doggy that i rescued from a very lovely lady in Bridgend in wales. Altough he was actually born in Newcastle Emlyn ( Cardigan ) A Very Welsh GSD Indeed!!
Hi that is down the road from me, but he is a stunner crystalgirl
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2013, 06:54 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Happy 1st Birthday Rhodi. What a stunner he is - absolutely gorgeous You must be delighted with him. So very different to look at from you beloved Jeager - not a bad thing as they are all so individual
Hi Ya jenny. He is proving to be a very Special little fella indeed. It's funny, everything is different, to look at, except the Legs! They are exactly the same colour, shape..The toe's are the same, and the nails. I treat him exactle the same as Jeager too. I sing to him, talk to him in the same way ( very soft and gentle ) and i always treat him with manners.. So i say " Excuse me, please " and Thank you " He is responding so well. But yes, they are all individual!
He is my New Soul Mate, and i love him Sooo much.
Thank you for your lovely comments. x
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2013, 06:56 AM
Hi that is down the road from me, but he is a stunner crystalgirl
Thank You.
Tessabelle
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Happy birthday Rhodi! You are so handsome!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >