Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-08-2005, 08:57 AM
ok, gonna plead again
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please post the escalator pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Stephanie
were you worried about us then Azz
Steph I think he was just dreading that phonecall to bail you all out

Looks like you had a fab time, I'm defo coming next time
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-08-2005, 09:59 AM
me too at jaxs!!!!!
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2005, 10:14 AM
Also back here Had a great time. Loved to meet you all. Most of you were how I had pictured you (and I mean that in a nice way )

Everyone was so sweet and no one made fun of our lousy english. It was so embarresing to have to speak (a poor) english and many woords didnt come out as they somehow got stuck between the drink and the lips

I have taken loads of pics. Mostly of the baby parrot of course. For those of you who were on the trip I will be happy to send them to you. Just pm me your mail adress or catch me on MSN and i will. Wont post them on here as I hate seing my pic myself and therefore would freak if anyone did post my pic
I am uploading pics of the babyparrot just now and will post them in his thread. He doesnt mind

A big thank you to Karen who went out of her way to get J and I to the airport in time. It was really really really nice of you Karen and we cant thank you enough :smt058

My flight home was kind of interesting Jackie and Ian gave me the egg from the babyparrot and I protected it with my life on my way home
I wrapped it in (it was in a little box but still fragile) a shirt and sat there with my bag and the shirt on the flight. The cabin crew told me to put it up with the rest of the lugage above the seat during take off and landing as i was seated in the emergency exit. I let her take my bag but refused to let her take the egg During the flight I was peeking in on it underneath the shirt and I had quite a few looks from the cabin crew on the flight. Finally they thought they´d better ask and asked was I was protecting. When i told them it was a an egg they went and started a long story about bombing etc. I dont think they believed me at first but I showed them and also some of the pics I´ve taken of the baby and that calmed them down.
No doubt they thought of me like a crazy person. Harmless but deff crazy

AM
The egg teorist
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2005, 10:24 AM
sory we caused you to get in trouble amts
glad you got home safetly
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Amts and Jeanette I am in awe the quality of your written words..if you spoken word is anything like as good I would think eyeryone will have been very impressed...

Keep those pictures coming please guys!!! and that includes bird egg and all as far as I am concerned..

(who is the lady with Jeanette in one post 40 ..is that not Amt )
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2005, 10:42 AM
no mini that is prettykitty from here and catpages
she came down to meet j on sunday
lovely lady
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by amts
Also back here Had a great time. Loved to meet you all. Most of you were how I had pictured you (and I mean that in a nice way )

Everyone was so sweet and no one made fun of our lousy english. It was so embarresing to have to speak (a poor) english and many woords didnt come out as they somehow got stuck between the drink and the lips

I have taken loads of pics. Mostly of the baby parrot of course. For those of you who were on the trip I will be happy to send them to you. Just pm me your mail adress or catch me on MSN and i will. Wont post them on here as I hate seing my pic myself and therefore would freak if anyone did post my pic
I am uploading pics of the babyparrot just now and will post them in his thread. He doesnt mind

A big thank you to Karen who went out of her way to get J and I to the airport in time. It was really really really nice of you Karen and we cant thank you enough :smt058

My flight home was kind of interesting Jackie and Ian gave me the egg from the babyparrot and I protected it with my life on my way home
I wrapped it in (it was in a little box but still fragile) a shirt and sat there with my bag and the shirt on the flight. The cabin crew told me to put it up with the rest of the lugage above the seat during take off and landing as i was seated in the emergency exit. I let her take my bag but refused to let her take the egg During the flight I was peeking in on it underneath the shirt and I had quite a few looks from the cabin crew on the flight. Finally they thought they´d better ask and asked was I was protecting. When i told them it was a an egg they went and started a long story about bombing etc. I dont think they believed me at first but I showed them and also some of the pics I´ve taken of the baby and that calmed them down.
No doubt they thought of me like a crazy person. Harmless but deff crazy

AM
The egg teorist
You poor thing!
I can imagine eggactly how you felt.
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 (Sorry)
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2005, 10:52 AM
I just stopped breathing there for one sec Until I read Jax´s post I was on my way to see post 40

But it was prettykitty and she may have been there to meet J but I loved her She was brill and that she loved the baby didnt make it worse. Cant wait to talk to her again. She was very sweet.

And you didnt get me in trouble Jax. I did myself as useall If only I had packed it in my checked in lugage or explained what I had with me, the cabin crew wouldnt have circled around my seat like they did. Dont care they think I´m weird. So many do as it is so a few more wont kill me

Mini my spoken english is very poor. We write here in english everyday but rarely get to speak it. Guess when I get my baby and I´m calling Jackie every day to make sure I´m doing the right thing it will improve - untill jackie gets enough of me and change her number :smt005 :smt005
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by jackiew
no mini that is prettykitty from here and catpages
she came down to meet j on sunday
lovely lady
thanks Jacks would love to see Amts too
Most of the members are exactly as I expected except one who is much younger than I imagined, another runs herself down but is really rather attractive and one looks quite tiny and very sweet.
Page 15 of 27 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 > Last »