View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
HiHoSilver
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Needed a good laugh after the last thread I read.
All of my alternative breed names are far too rude for this venue so I'll just sit back and laugh.5 stars!
Tinglesnark
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2011, 02:37 PM
I cant access my photos but i have a lesser spotted munching boing boing.... lesser spotted - she has none and the rest on account of her deep abiding love of chewing everything, eating everything and jumping in to, out of and over everything...
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 04:34 PM
With Pepsi's colourings/markings and her habit of grazing grass I have started calling her a Miniature Friesian

SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Benjie - "The Grumpy Granddad dog" known for it's constant moaning and groaning and not liking anything given to it. A walk is the highlight of the day as well as having it's paw held for hours on end..(Consequently Benjie means "Son of my right hand")

Sadie - Another type of "trippy uppy dog" not for those who like to bake or oven cook frequently. Also known as the "Toilet/bath attendant dog".

Louie - "Manic muck bum" these types of dogs like to dig up flower beds - play in mud piles they aren't supposed to and eat horse poo then rolling in it.

magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 06:42 PM
How much better would our crufts be ...

And here we have the manic muck bums... tearing and rolling into the ring... all have been perfectly groomed for this breed, covered in an inch of mud and yes.. there we have a few leaves and twigs... The judge is now approaching the ring with his shovel of horse muck to test the dogs characteristic rolling trait.

Please join us later as the ring is made ready and painted black for the arrival of the wereteen emodogs. If you listen carefully you can hear them howling in the wings and who can forget last years winner who in a scandal it has been revealed turned out to be a real teenager and not a wereteen at all.
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 09:57 PM
We came up with a name for Dahlia's "breed" once. The Giant-Tailed Butter-Herding Retriever.

There's the giant tail. The butter thing is, well, because she loves butter.
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Moxie is a Spotted Cat Tolling Retriever.

3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-03-2011, 10:52 PM
this is a spud...tater, peetaatoo,of the sofa variety!!!..........
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 10:57 PM
Ooh I have one more, unfortunately she isn't my dog and won't be but Megan - "The ignorance is bliss collie" Ignored everything you ever said or tried to teach her - I think this breed has it's mixes also yet is not widely recognised.
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Well I own a greycolluki , its a fantastic breed , the speed of a greyhound , the intelligence of a collie , the beauty and grace of a saluki , what more could you want, next yrs Crufts winner lol
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >