Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
melzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
This is one of my favourite pics of D and Busta.

It reminds me of the harmony we once had between feline and canine, hopefully we will get back to that point at some stage.

wow your cat is the spit double of mine we call him the giraffe as he has really long legs lol luv the pic
Bilclarie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-03-2008, 06:41 PM
I have loads of photos that I would class as my favorites but heres just 2 of them the first is Merlin looking after Raven and Ivy when they where around 7 weeks old, I think the look on his face says it all.
The second is of Lola and Ivy after Auntie Tasha had been doing the rounds Tasha is Merlins sister and is also the resident ear cleaner.

Mo and the Gang
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 06:46 PM
My fave one of Flynn is him at 12 weeks old just being caught out doing something he shouldnt. He's got the completely innocent face but the devil beyond! I think this photo just captures his personality perfectly!

I think my fave one of Jed is the one I took today. I like it simply because I think it's got the traditional collie thing going on...dry stone wall, rolling countryside in the background etc!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
This is my favorite of Beau as her eyes look amazing , As though they see right into your soul

What a lovely soulful, gentle pose. I can see what you mean about her eyes.It is so wonderful to share all these special moments.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Thanx for your lovely comments on my lot. x
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by bint View Post
Kevin drying off after his last ever plodge in the sea. He collapsed and died a few days after this photo was taken aged 15yrs.

I think there are many dogs who would still love to be plodging in the sea at 15. What a wonderful distinguished chap he looks. Thanks so much for sharing.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I have two fave's of Lennon (sorry). The first one was when we first brought him home. It shows just what a happy dog he really is:

This next one shows just how "norty" he is, although he has calmed down a bit..... I'm convinced he's laughing at me..... little monkey!:

I don't have as many photos of Mya, but here's the current favourite. She's been with us almost two years now, and is gaining confidence slowly but very surely, and I'm proud of how she's progressed:

Last, but by no means least, the Duchess, Roxy. She always closes her eyes against the flash, creating this - my absolute favourite photo of her. I have this in a pencil portrait and also on a mug :

Lennon looks so happy in both of his pics, what a great big grin he has.

Mya has such a contemplative look in her eyes, she seems to be looking and taking everything in around her.

Roxy, what a great cuddle monster. It makes me want to dive right in there.

Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Bilclarie View Post
I have loads of photos that I would class as my favorites but heres just 2 of them the first is Merlin looking after Raven and Ivy when they where around 7 weeks old, I think the look on his face says it all.
The second is of Lola and Ivy after Auntie Tasha had been doing the rounds Tasha is Merlins sister and is also the resident ear cleaner.

Mo and the Gang

Merlin looks like a reluctant baby-sitter but one who is still determined to do his very best. A lovely photo.

Lola ans Ivy look well and truly cleaned....

Some lovely photos to bring back memories of our canine pals as they once were.Thanks for sharing.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Oh dear, this is so difficult, and so many pictures to choose from, but this one just opitimizes Jack, happy and playful, I just love the happy expression on his face, to think what he was like when we first got him, he would never have played like this, he just seems like a different dog

What a fab pic. It really sums up his playful nature. When I think of Jack I picture him in the sea playing in the waves, so lovely to see him doing what he does best.Thanks forn sharing and putting ahuge grin on my face.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
My fave one of Flynn is him at 12 weeks old just being caught out doing something he shouldnt. He's got the completely innocent face but the devil beyond! I think this photo just captures his personality perfectly!

I think my fave one of Jed is the one I took today. I like it simply because I think it's got the traditional collie thing going on...dry stone wall, rolling countryside in the background etc!

I can imagine Flynn gets into allsorts of mischief. I have to say that looking like that he could come and do it at my house......A lovely picture to keep and look at in the future.

I completely agree with the collie thing. I was thinking the same before I read your comment. One for the album I think.

thanks so much for sharing them with us all.
Page 6 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »