Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
and there's me trying to convince everyone that Tess is smart really....then she goes and does something like that

What a dafty she is....but at least she's always making you smile
wooooo I told you think she's a ''lights on but no-one in''
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
I was reading your post in horror wondering what had happened to poor Tess, thank goodness it was a funny story!!

Never underestimate the trauma of sellotape though. We came home one day and Max came sort of staggering towards me, not using one of his legs. First panicked thought - my boy has had some sort of stroke or fit. Closer examination - he had stood on a roll of sellotape and somehow got his paw struck through it like some kind of weird anklet!

Glad Tess is ok though!
awwww bless him I bet he was glad you came in when you did
Originally Posted by LittleMonkies View Post
Oh, god, my heart was racing as I read that, then I couldn't stop laughing!
Poor thing, but what a wimp!!
Wimp is right hun, and she is such a mommies little baby too
Originally Posted by Misty-Pup View Post
Initial thought, Oh no, what's Tess done, hope it's not too serious!

Then came the laughter! Silly bean! It did make me laugh out loud and get funny looks from my Mum and Sisters, so I had to explain to them, they laughed a little too!

Glad she is okay though!!
Pat's been telling all his bus driver mates, cus one of them mentioned it this morning think they have all had a laugh at her expense
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
God, I would hate to hear the noise and see the fuss if something worse then sellotape decided to attack her , poor girly.
Dog screaming is awful, nothing like it to get the old heart beating double time, so lets hope nothing ever happens to her
Originally Posted by minx4 View Post
God, I thought something awful had happened and then I read the rest, tears are rolling down my cheeks, I thought Tess had come to a 'sticky' end and I was nearly right.
sticky end I love that
Originally Posted by mac82 View Post

oh wow how funny!! was worried at first, thought it was going to be an impaling story!!! glad your girls ok!!

once went for walk and all 3 dogs are tramping about in a stream, swimming etc, when cookie our bc squeals and starts limping out of the water and i thought oh hell shes cut herself on glass!!! so look at her foot (of course its the one thats had the broken toe, impaled on fork, the one that she ALWAYS ends up limping off!!)
and there stuck in the pad of her paw is a live fish!!!!!!!!! wriggling away between her toes!!!!!!!!! i couldnt believe it!!!! i would not have believed it if i was not there!!
Yay another BC with drama queen abilities
Originally Posted by Mother*ship View Post
You'd better get her to the vets, just to be on the safe side!!! ... And do a through search of the house to make sure there are no more highly scary things, like a twig or maybe a piece of paper that could attack!!!

You really do know how to build the tension! Great story!

Give your big wuss an extra big hug!

J.
I think she needs her ''head'' looking into she's a nutter
Originally Posted by Luchi View Post
Scary Sellotape Bless her
Funniest thing I have seen for ages, I was laughing that much I nearly wet myself
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Ah bless her. I bet it was a heart in mouth moment when you heard her screaming. Must have been such a relief to find it was only a bit of selotape causing the screaming

Erik once ran round the garden screaming like a mad one, I dashed outside thinking OMG what's happened ( whilst the hubby was running round the living room screaching like a banshee shouting what's the vet's number ).. only to find he was screaming because he'd had a poo and because he'd eaten through a raggy toy, he had a "clingon" that was freaking him out.
I had tears coming out my eyes laughing at the daft lad
:lol so funny
Originally Posted by Laura-Anne View Post
getting funny looks in work laughed so hard. Glad she's ok x

Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Lol. That is the funniest thing I've read for a long time. She should get an Oscar for that dramatic performance!!
Tilly threw a similar hissy fit when she was a pup......she had a baby slug stuck to her bum!!
See, that would be Tess......help monster slug up the bum MOM MOM MOM MOM thing is she acts all brave then turns tail
loobey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-09-2010, 02:16 PM
lol thanks for sharing that story. i thought oh no, what's happened? sting? something stuck? bitten? no! naughty sellotape strikes again!! initially though you must have gone into panic mode, a screeching dog is an awful sound. glad it was a funny ending
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Oh my goodness, I was like the others, my heart in my mouth. I was imagining all sorts of things, then I got to the end

Brilliant laugh. (((hugs))) to poor Tess
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 06:21 PM
MY heart was thumping when I started reading your post, and then I burst out laughing.

Oh dear, Poor Tess to be attacked by that notoriously vicious and painful sellotape.

A screaming dog is not funny though, and at the time a million thoughts must have been going through your head.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by loobey View Post
lol thanks for sharing that story. i thought oh no, what's happened? sting? something stuck? bitten? no! naughty sellotape strikes again!! initially though you must have gone into panic mode, a screeching dog is an awful sound. glad it was a funny ending
Originally Posted by 1cutedog View Post
Oh my goodness, I was like the others, my heart in my mouth. I was imagining all sorts of things, then I got to the end

Brilliant laugh. (((hugs))) to poor Tess
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
MY heart was thumping when I started reading your post, and then I burst out laughing.

Oh dear, Poor Tess to be attacked by that notoriously vicious and painful sellotape.

A screaming dog is not funny though, and at the time a million thoughts must have been going through your head.
Fortunately guys all is well now...Bitkin your right at the time I had a heart missing beats I can tell you
Fortunately nothing too serious....well it was for Tess
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Funny how they have their funny little ways. I met a lab yesterday who liked me till he got up real close and realised I was wearing glasses.

For some reason glasses freak him out, his owner has no idea why.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 10:51 PM
Oh, I love it! at first I was all worried, wondering what was up with her but then I was in stitches! Brilliant!
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2010, 12:25 AM
I'm actually crying with laughter here. So glad it was just sellotape.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2010, 06:27 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Funny how they have their funny little ways. I met a lab yesterday who liked me till he got up real close and realised I was wearing glasses.

For some reason glasses freak him out, his owner has no idea why.
funny ways some have don't they, I've tried the sellotape yesterday...pulling some off by her, that had NO effect so obviously it was being stuck between her pads which triggered it....''''big attack eh!!!!'''
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Oh, I love it! at first I was all worried, wondering what was up with her but then I was in stitches! Brilliant!

Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
I'm actually crying with laughter here. So glad it was just sellotape.
Have to say I am guility of still having a titter over it
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2010, 08:11 AM
I saw the title and my heart was in my mouth!! Then cracked up laughing as I read what was up with her, LMAO

Tess, you are a fruit-loop
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >