Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
The latest news if it's true of course, is Nikki Graheme is going into the house on Sunday, that should be interesting. And everyday next week they will bring an old BB housemate in for a day. They must be getting desperate now.
Wow if its true that would be interesting! i wonder what other housemates they would send in?

I really want Marcus to go, what a perv. I wish someone would have shaved chris's hair off, its annoying me.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2009, 06:54 AM
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
hmmm As much as I dont like Marcus as he's a bit creepy.. I'd rather get chris out this week, the way he speaks to freddy, and his big headed so full of himself ways, this will probally be the only chance we get to vote him out... Plus voting him out will rattle lisa/karly/charlie more
Marcus will be up again next week.. he can wait till then
GET CHRIS OUT WHILST YOU HAVE THE CHANCE
I echo this too. He really is such a b*tch in the way he talks to Freddy and thinks he is it. Get him out and bring him down a peg or two and make him realise he is not as popular as he thinks.
Would be great to see Freddy (much as he gets on my nerves) triumph over Chris.
As you say it could be our only chance to get him out as the housemates won't nominate him and it really will upset the status quo in the house.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 04:01 AM
Kris out and new housemates going in!!!
Azz
Administrator
Male 

12-07-2009, 04:16 AM
I haven't watched this years! My pc died the day it started so all my spare time was spent trying to fix that.

What's it like this year? It looked a little boring from what I saw!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 04:35 AM
Azz it has been boring really ,even the tasks have been a bit tame.HOWEVER there are new housemates going in this wek so it should get more lively!
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Yeah has been boring, not been bothered if i missed it which is a first but could get interesting some old big bro housemates returning.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-07-2009, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by Tori View Post
Yeah has been boring, not been bothered if i missed it which is a first but could get interesting some old big bro housemates returning.
The only one I'd like to see in the house again is the one who can't be there and thats Jade!At least she had some personality, not like this years crop!
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Just read Nasty Nick has pulled out at last minute return and Craig Philips might replace him.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 09:05 AM
First time in years I have not watched it
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-07-2009, 03:22 PM
The only time I watch it is on eviction night, and thats because I like Davina, the housemates are a very poor bunch this year, the weakest lot they have had yet.Maybe they need to rethink and get real people in and ditch the posers.
Page 10 of 31 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 > Last »