View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jayne
Dogsey Senior

06-09-2004, 10:01 PM

do your dogs talk and sing !!!

do your dogs talk or sing...mine do...well think it might be me...but im allways talking to them and ov course they answer back..... the singing well ffats...always sings louder than me lol...if she hears that enrique englaise singer she sings...even if its on in a car on way to shows...my dogs are more human than animals.... they understand most ov what i say to them..and oftern talk back... do yours ? well its better than talking to yourself
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2004, 10:05 PM
Jazz talks, and understands everything (i have to spell the W word when she is in earshot ) but she has not taking up singing yet !!! lol, i am going to bring a walkman to the western show Jayne and see if i can get her to sing for me (if you are taking her)

Emma
xxxxx
jayne
Dogsey Senior

06-09-2004, 10:08 PM
yes im sure she will sing for you emma ..... on a morning i have what i call my motivation music blasting loud thru house to get me up and motivated into the tidying up and cleaning ect.... think thats where shez learnt to sing lol pity they couldnt learn to clean up aswell lol
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

06-09-2004, 10:12 PM
our old dog used to 'howl' to music... but Rocky doesnt care less!
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2004, 10:13 PM
sorted then
i will be known for being the MAD woman in the corner singing along with Ffats at the top of our voices , better than being known for being the clueless mad woman in the ring trying to look as though she knows what she is doing lol only joking, I shall be known for both

(kidding i will be on my BEST behaviour that day, after singing with Ffats that is )
jayne
Dogsey Senior

06-09-2004, 10:16 PM
think i might enter her in to pop idols nxt year...see what they have to say about her.... bet shed soon sort the one that never has owt nice to say to them...is it simon cowell ? you know which one i mean...the black top guy...
jayne
Dogsey Senior

06-09-2004, 10:17 PM
well if she cant win a prize at show for beeing good looking...well she might win prize for loudest noise ......im sure you will hear her before you see her...you can gaurantee...lies quiet in house then minute phone rings she starts !!!!!
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2004, 10:35 PM
lol, you should see the 3 pups i have here when the door bell rings move ??? they fly round the corner to see who is coming, its hilarious !!!, and i would love to see Simon Cowells face when she sang especially if he was nasty to her like he is to most people, i have never seen him worried before

Emma
xxxxx
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2004, 10:49 PM
The only vocal one out of my three has to be Luca. If I ignore her when I come in, she makes a funny howilng noise, and goes mad

Her 'favourite' song is 'I believe in a thing called love' by The Darkness. Everytime she hears it, regardless of where she is in the house, she'll run to the stereo and start to howl.

Mind you, listening to The Darkness, I howl too, and it's not because I like it either

Shaan is the only one out of the three that will bark when someone comes to the door though
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-09-2004, 10:53 PM
Don't know about singing, but Boxers certainly can talk. Ask any owner about the Boxer "Whoooooo"
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >