Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by angelmist View Post
He looks like a lovely boy I hope he finds a decent forever home soon.

Ref his breed I would be inclined to say NI x (whether that be with sarloos or GSD)as opposed to a Sarloos x GSD, mainly because I doubt a patchy coat would come from two pure breeds that are not known to have patchy colourings within their history. Not that it really matters just making an observation.
I agree, it doesn't matter but it is good for people, if possible, to know what their dog is. There is a litter of NID x CWD for sale at the moment, one looks far more like its NID heritage ref its black and white colouring and markings.

Originally Posted by Koda View Post
no other interest nope.
my gran and grandad said they'd take him on (my gdads pretty young and active (64) and would be able to take him on but only christmas when they move to a larger house

I have considered keeping him but him and my mal leave koda out big time and kodas still not overly friendly (not nasty) to him, its just alot of work with 2 young dogs both around the 9-11mth mark and a baby as they are constantly bounding and playing, whereas when its koda and mya, yes they play but not 24/7..i hope i don't sound awful, x
Sorry it didn't sound like it will work out.

Originally Posted by STGSD View Post
Does he still need a home??? And whereabouts in Cornwall?
Are you interested or do you know someone? I really hope it works out well for this lovely fur kid xxxxxxxx
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-05-2011, 05:21 PM
I'm interested..!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2011, 05:30 PM
I'm interested..!
Assuming he is still available that is brilliant news xxxxxx Keep us posted of course xxxxxxx Fingers crossed xxxXxxxxxxxxx
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2011, 08:40 PM
Can anyone offer this boy a home? I'm getting pretty desperate, him and my mal are all over the place and my daughters just started crawling!! I left mikey in the garden earlier by himself for half hour and he's chewed the sky digital outside cabling :O so were without tv now and Internet as he chewed that too, I'm trying so hard to be superwoman but I think I'm failing !
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Koda View Post
Can anyone offer this boy a home? I'm getting pretty desperate, him and my mal are all over the place and my daughters just started crawling!! I left mikey in the garden earlier by himself for half hour and he's chewed the sky digital outside cabling :O so were without tv now and Internet as he chewed that too, I'm trying so hard to be superwoman but I think I'm failing !
oops .. you arnt failing tho hun

I'm interested..!
did nothing come of this?
Lovesgsds
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Aww hope he finds a forever home soon xx
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Thanks hun... No stgsd isn't in position to offer him a home
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Didn't we get word from the previous owner that she was in no way going to let him go after we had a strong lot of words about getting rid of the OH and not the dog? poor Mikey... I'd offer him a home - but can't afford it at the moment. I have the space as well. Sorry I can't be of much use...
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Sorry to hear you are struggling. We are moved into the house now and today we went to meet the Northern Inuit I've had my eye on for sometime. We are still thinking it over and even if we want another dog we need to speak to our landlord who may say no :/ Anyway i'm not sure whats gonna happen with the NI (i've fallen for her big time!). If our landlord does allow it we still have to sort fence and pass home check etc so it's not looking likely.
Keep us updated, if our landlord says yes (fingers crossed!) and the rescue are too strict then we will look at a private rehome anyway xx
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Update...

I need someone's help fast... Koda is getting increasingly more and more annoyed by mikey (wants to play all the time) and there have been a few not so nice scraps between them and mya is starting to gang up on mikey too... It's getting worse and I don't know what to do - I know I said he'd be with me until I found him a home but I don't want fights on my hands or god forbid a dog or person getting hurt and I'm even more weary having a crawling baby

Any suggestions please?
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »