Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-11-2007, 08:27 PM

fireworks and kc

Well just had to come here and ask how many other dogs are there here who seem to actualy like the fireworks, all my other dogs hate them, and there is kc who seems to like them,,let him out for a wee tonight as they are going off, i stood out there with him, and he is wagging his tail and jumping in the air every time one goes up,,its like he is trying to catch it..lol he is now in but he looks like the churchill dog,,his little head is going up and down like a yoyo watching them, ,,will have to get a pic as he is sitting on the window sill watching...the others are curled up on my lap moaning..lol

Hugs Loz x
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2007, 08:31 PM
My 'shared' dog Diesel (NI) he loves fireworks!

He actually opens the back door (his fave trick) when they start to go off and sit on his fave patch in the garden and watches the fireworks... he loves the colours and bangs.

Where as my Jess dosent like them and is scared of them...

Diesel is the first dog I have known to love . lol
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Well we had about 2 hours worth in our back garden last night, as we sat round the firepit eating our burgers and bangers. The dogs were in the dining room looking out of the french windows and eventually Inca came outside and sat with me, as Tonto was not so impressed.

She was amazed at the rockets going up, and sat watching my OH light the grounded fireworks, waiting for them to catch. Until eventually she got so excited she wanted to go and get the firework ..... so was put back inside to calm down.

So yes she loved them.

Which is surprising as the smoke alarm has been really scaring her recently.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Mine aren't bothered although Seku does watch them through the window and watches them go up, and sometimes talks to them ....lol

For Kaiy it's just another excuse to sleep !
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-11-2007, 08:38 PM
wow so many doggies loving fireworks....just wish all mine did, as the other 3 get very vocal ...lol
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Star is not bothered, Jake is scared stiff, Skye moans to lie on the back step watching them all.
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Harvey doesn't mind them sits at the window or veranda and barks at the "pops", i took him out for the toilet and people were looking at me as if i was being cruel having him out amongst it all but he wasn't a bit phased.
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-11-2007, 04:09 PM
it would be so nice if my other babies were like kc and not bothered by them, and not too mention peaceful...lol