Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
I want a mix of sweet & savoury, so that's a great idea thanks & it's all so easy to do!

only if you bring food

Here's the pic I took of my pancakes on holiday - glad I took it now as I can copy it - If I ate this I don't think I could manage anything else

Oh yum. I want this right now What are all the little sprinkles?
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2009, 07:03 PM
im off to have a pancake now,

mmmmmmm yummy
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Oh that pancake looks soooooo yummy with bananas and cream, mmm, mmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I like the French way, fresh warm croissants, cream, jams, PROPER coffee made with my machine, some pancakes thrown in, and a plate of warm sausages for the savoury! Well that's me sorted then!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2009, 07:08 PM
This isn't american style or sweet and savory but it is tasty so thought I would throw it in.

Croissants warmed and split then put scrambled eggs and ham in them.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Eggs Benedict is a dish that consists of a half of an English muffin, topped with ham or bacon, poached eggs, and hollandaise sauce, and I love them
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Well I've had a little cooking practice today of the things I've never made before -I didn't want it to go wrong on the day!! So I made hash browns - wow the most simple things to make (providing you don't grate your fingers) They were lovely too & got the seal of approval from middle son. Then on to the American pancakes - easy peasy too. I used self raising flour & baking powder so they were fluffier than fluffy clouds. Topped with banana & maple syrup (I was strong & didn't have cream - afterall it was only a practice)
Now I'm stuffed
The steaks have arrived from the butchers & looking mighty fine - I'm so looking forward to my Xmas breakfast
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2