View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tara_G
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-11-2005, 11:41 AM

Frontline combo - how long does it take to work?

How long should it take to kill all the fleas? We dosed Ellie at 6 last night and this morning she's still crawling with them, I've grabbed a few off her and drowned the horrible little things The ones I've managed to get off her have all been quite small, would they be ones that have just hatched out. Does that mean the frontline has killed all the older ones? so now will it just stop them from re-producing and then the ones she has now will eventually die off :smt102 I just want rid off the little blighters asap, I'm itching like mad and I found one in my little boys hair yesterday :smt078
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2005, 11:58 AM
It will take about 24 to 48 hours to start working, they need to give her a bite befor they die
Tara_G
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the quick reply Saz
She just had a shake in the kitchen and I spotted a dead one come off her(light coloured floor so their easy to see) She's rolling round on the floor at the moment playing with her kong and I can see a couple crawling on her belly, ergh!