View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Steph, can I borrow you for a week please?

Your decorating looks FAB.

I'm rubbish with interior decorating. Don't have the insight.....
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2012, 04:07 PM
That looks really nice, however the doors are fantastic but leave me with no where to stand....... seriously they make the house look as grand as the people and animals who live in it.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Looks lovely Steph, I'm impressed with that brick effect paper, it looks very realistic, you've done a great job in that kitchen and those doors look fab too

I've been painting ours, but it's all nice and empty, but when I started on the actually colour last night by cutting in so I can roller it today, I'm not too sure the colour will go with the new light cream units I've done the hall in a truffle, and the kitchen is going to be mellow mocha, BUT, in hindsight, I should have done it the other way around lol! I am NOT gonna paint that whole hallway again though, so this is how it'll stay!

Amazing what you can get done when those men are out of the way isn't it, and Pat is going to be pleasantly surprised when he gets back (if he notices of course!!! , I know what they're like )
Those colours sound lovely though, pic's please when its done
Originally Posted by Deb/Pugglepup View Post
Steph, can I borrow you for a week please?

Your decorating looks FAB.

I'm rubbish with interior decorating. Don't have the insight.....
Pat doesn't...thats why I wanted him well out the way so I could get on, I ask him to imagin something colourwise and all I get is ''errrrrr not sure LOL me I love decorating its one of my favourite past-times
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
That looks really nice, however the doors are fantastic but leave me with no where to stand....... seriously they make the house look as grand as the people and animals who live in it.
What a lovely thing to say thats really made my day.
you will have to sit down now and put up with the dogs trying to sit on your lap
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3