Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2015, 07:40 AM

Daily Thread (Thursday)

Good morning, Azz has confused the issue of what we put as a heading so wasn't sure what to put.

So will stick with what has been good for us all so far.

Hope Dillon is ok this morning Lynn. Just been doing another order to Tesco, Shall be glad to get back to normal. As fast as I order food for Christmas Steve seems to devour it.

Personally, I think we all overdo it for Christmas food orders but steve has certainly got through some Medule dates over the last few weeks, that and chocolate yule logs with cream.

Griff, hope you are ok this morning and everyone else. June hope the back is holding up and you can now use your lovely bathroom again.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and most of all safe and well, God bless all.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2015, 08:09 AM
Good morning Moyra and everyone who follows,
Yesterday time just disappeared from me, I sort of popped in an read through a couple of times.
Lynn I'm glad Dillon is feeling better, hope he is this morning too.
TW glad you have a nice new bathroom and have managed to use it too
LG sounds like you had a good and sounds like productive day out shopping,
Lauryn wasn't well yesterday, she's been feeling sick since Subday but yesterday she ended up with a headache too, she slept most of the day, she must have been bad a she rang work to let them know she couldn't come in herself and didn't moan when I explained that I couldn't do it for her.
She's still feeling ill this morning so is not at college, hopefully she will be ok for work tonight.
I'm off to meet my friends for coffee at 10.30, I'm glad I'm not at work tonight
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2015, 08:30 AM
Morning all.
What has Azz said about the heading Moyra? I must go and look.
The dreaded shopping day today, so I may be gone some time
Hope you all have a good day!
Found it, voted and put my spoke in!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2015, 08:31 AM
Oh Mandy poor Lauryn and she has been doing well lately, lets hope this lapse will soon be over and she will be fit again.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy, Nippy jen and all who follow.
Can you hide the food ordered for Christmas Moyra in cupboard or somewhere ? Must admit if anything was looking different or more luxurious around this time of year my boys asked if it was to eat now or was it Christmas food.
Hoping Lauryn feels better soon Mandy.
Hope shopping isn't too traumatic Nippy Jen.

Dillon feeling better today thank you and we had a better night than we have had. He has had his half weetabix on his breakfast and will get his second half on his tea. Will see if I can get some pumpkin today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2015, 09:11 AM
Good morning

Hide it Moyra or tell him to replace it. My sons would always ask if it was for Christmas and then leave it.

Pleased Dillon is feeling better today Lynn and remains so all day.

Hope you don't get out in the crush Nippy and get everything you want.

Hope Lauryn is soon better Mandy.

Bright and dry this morning. Teazle walked but nothing else planned except to visit my friend this afternoon.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Moyra I still hide Christmas goodies everyone knows where they are though
I hope Lauren is feeling better today Mandy. She won't want to be bad for Christmas.
It's only my usual weekend shop today and as it is only the 2 of us it shouldn't be too bad.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2015, 09:46 AM
Morning all. I have sent a message via a thread to Azz about my tablet not accepting new threads. Weird, tried to do it last evening when Sara was here but she couldn't fathom it out either. Hope you all have a good day. Moyra until I need to eat any foods that I buy for christmas I keep them in my cupboard in the bedroom. If Steve keeps eating the food then make him buy more or at least give you some extra housekeeping towards it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2015, 10:21 AM
No it is not a problem if I cannot replace it we shall go without it at Christmas as easy as that!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-12-2015, 11:14 AM
I used to have a Christmas cupboard as well, in fact got one on the go now as I've got some bits and pieces for my sons Christmas Dinner, also got him a foil roasting tray as he was in headless chicken (or turkey) mode on Christmas Eve last year because he'd forgotten to get one, the minute I saw them on sale in Home Bargains I got him one.He's just gone now with the fridge in the back of his car, I mentioned about the tray but as he is coming over to collect the turkey from one of the farms nearby on Christmas Eve he said to keep it here otherwise he'd probably put it somewhere and forget where
Mild here, dull and damp, no rain, so bonus
Having my breakfast now he has gone, then will get girls out, and if all goes well then I will get out this afternoon and do a bit of Christmas Shopping, will have to be small inexpensive items, but everyone knows why and has said Why are you worried.
Have a good day shopping, Nippy, and maybe the car will take you somewhere nice for lunch, you seem to have it well trained Just going to have a read of your post Nippy
Hoping Lauryn is better very soon, poor girl. Does she finish college tomorrow.
Glad Dillon's better today and hope you find some pumpkin at one of the farm shops, Lynn.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »