View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Sally - My OH thinks it could be the drop-link on the anti-roll bar He's going to take another look in the morning before he goes off to Wales for the weekend racing. I'm taking my older son's Audi A4 to be MOT'd in the morning as he replaced the car in February and if only he'd sold it straight away it wouldn't have needed doing . I'm still waiting to hear if its still go any insurance left on it (he did it for a month) as I am not driving it illegally. I'll be signing off soon but will check on here tomorrow in case your OH has any info to impart.
June - The photos worked this time ... how strange is that. Any way they are fantastic and what a lovely boy Samson is (with his little playmate) Keshi looks stunning too ... of course.
I love both of the collages and couldn't really decide but I do like the layout of the first one more .... both great though.

I'm signing off for the night now as I want to get a couple of things done before bed. Sleep well all and see you tomorrow.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Goodnight JENNY G,sleep well xx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Back again, having found his lordship snoozing in front of the telly Anyway Jenny, he said that with ours it was a strange intermittent juddering sort of noise........apparently it was one batch of cars that were made in Japan, and they fix the problem for nothing. Yours didn't sound like a juddering noise though We only have to put one back seat down for Jimmi's little crate!!!
Thanks for that Sally. Its not really a juddering just a thud every now and then. Thanks any way .. think I'll be turning the music up louder

Eileen - Thanks .... you too.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Nice idea Jenny but I think we need the storage space because this house doesn't have much of that and we have a lot of baggage. All awaiting that longed for holiday home of course .
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 09:30 PM
TW, I love the pics of your dogs. They are lovely.

I'm as ready as I can be. Had a bath as well...just hope I can keep it together enough to say my bit tomorrow. Hope I have done enough to do Mum and Dad proud.

Now to chill, get Davie to bed early and me to sleep a bit earlier tonight.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 09:32 PM
(( hugs)) LORE.Of course you'll make them proud Be thinking of you xx
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 09:50 PM
I will be thinking of you Lore..........even if you break down, it doesn't matter, remember that; just pause for a bit and take a few deep breaths before carrying on. I hope that you can get some sleep tonight.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Lore, its only natural if you do break down, so don't start worrying about it. Tomorrow is all about your father and his life and I'm sure you won't be the only one who sheds a tear.
Will be thinking of you and hope the day goes as well as it can in such circumstances.
Been on the phone to my friend who has Hannah, and believe it or not she is having trouble with the sunroof as well, is it a protest from them at having to swop homes.
Anyway she loves Hannah to pieces and says she understands why I miss her so much.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2013, 02:18 AM
Lore, I know it is late to say I wish you all well tomorrow and that is a beautiful ceremony. God be with you all God bless. Moyra.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2013, 02:19 AM
Cacoll are you ok you seem to be up late or perhaps it is not where you are?
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >