Originally Posted by leo View Post
yeah i think so but who?
sorry leo no idea , maybe we could post on forum and see xxdk
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2007, 09:41 PM
hi guys,

i thought id pm'd my number to vicki, dk and leo. the pm must have backfired. will send it again now. i've been at work most of the day, the dogs seemed perfectly settled when i got back - if we keep going like this i'll be able to stop worrying about them. im struggling to find anywhere that will take dogs at the moment, the best thing would be if i could stop here. the dogs are settled and its ok"ish" travelwise for work. its also near to dr's, vets, shops etc. which is important as i dont drive. from various texts etc. it seems to be whoever gets the house looses most of the furniture but i would be ok with that as can replace gradually over time. everything really comes down to wednesday night im nervous but am determined not to loose everything over this.

Some distant family of uncle and grandad got in touch tonight - i havent seen them since i was about eight. it was bizarre, went round to my uncles house and they helped me plan what to say etc. i may be paranoid but am slightly suspicious as they keep mentioning my dad etc. and how i should meet up with him. thats a sore subject as well unfortunately. its hard to know who to trust these days - i dont trust my own judgement
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2007, 04:56 AM
Thanks for that Hazel. What time is your meeting on Wednesday night?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2007, 06:50 AM
Glad you're ok Hazel. Let us know how it goes tomorrow. I sincerely hope you can stay where you are.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2007, 10:51 AM
i recieved your pm hun, ill text ya and see how you are xxx jackie
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Hi Hazel, thats great news that the dogs seemed settled and like you say one less thing for you to worry about.

Glad you have given dogsey your number aswell at least we will know you are ok. Bizzare about your uncle being in touch, but sometimes things are meant, wether or not you contact your dad is entirely up to you, but at least you have some support now closer to home.

Let us know how it goes tomorrow and be strong (as strong as you can) remember she is just a bully and when you stand up toi bullys they lose there power.

Stay safe x
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2007, 02:02 PM
thanks guys, you've all been such an amazing support. the meeting tomorrow is at eight in the evening, so will be coming straight on here afterwards to tell you all what happens (will need to tell someone!), the more i think the more i believe i should stay here, i can afford the rent and bills etc. which im not sure she could, can replace furniture as and when, and would change locks on friday when i get paid. please keep your fingers crossed for me. i saw the dr this morning and he said if at all possible i should try and stop here as is better for recovering from ptsd.

H xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Good luck for tomorrow Hazel wouldn't it be great if you could stay where you are.Really hope things go your way like others have said remember she's a bully.xx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2007, 03:48 PM

xxdk
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2007, 04:09 PM
Got my pm.
You sound alot more positive, which is great.
You also need to keep the strength when you meet.
Your right things can be replaced, and if she is removing furniture, my guess is she has moved in some where else.
You don't deserve the crap she put you through, so don't take it.
When you meet up,know we are right behind you.
What time do you expect to be back online?
Page 11 of 16 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »