Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2007, 11:06 AM

Physiotherapy can do no more...

Saw my physiotherapist this morning. My back is doing well, no inflammation or spasms now but the muscles still need a few weeks to recover properly.

Physiotherapy wise, all that can be done has been done - just got to carry on with two particular exercises at home, rest when I can and give Mother Nature time to do the rest.

I have now been told that I WILL be prone to back problems now, originally it was hoped that wouldn't be the case.

Looks like I join the many others that suffer with back trouble.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

09-02-2007, 11:11 AM
So sorry to hear that you will be prone to back problems. Trish hope you may prove them wrong.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 10:53 AM
I am sorry to hear they can,nt do anymore for your back but lets hope they are wrong you never know doctors dont always get it right i really do hope it does get better for you take care and all the best.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 12:02 PM
Sorry to hear this.Lets hope that it is not too troublesome.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 12:04 PM
Sorry to hear this Trish. Hope you don't suffer for much longer though, just be careful what you do now, and think before lifting and turning etc. I've had one for over a week now and it's not getting any better, so I know how you're suffering with yours.