View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
findahou
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Bio Yoghurt is really good for selleling upset tums in dog's as well as people, I always keep a pot in the fridge in case of emergancy...... and my dog's normally get a pot between them oncw or twice a week as a matter of course.
Antibiotics can sometimes upset the good bacteria in the stomach causing a dog to be sick.....this cant be helped and i would suggest giving bio yoghurt as often as the dog will take, you cant over dose on bio youghurt and it helps correct the bacteria balance in the tummy
Good luck and i hope she feels better soon
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2005, 01:59 PM
I agree findahou, I give bio yoghurt every day to one of my dogs who suffers with stomach probs, it's good stuff, and she loves it.
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Good news Daisy is starting to eat again, not much but it is a start. She looks a little bit livelier as well, I am glad to say. She is actually following me around a bit instead of lying down all the time. She had a little walk round the garden while I was clearing the leaves, it is so nice to see her back on her feet again.
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

29-11-2005, 02:57 PM
Glad to hear it K/C
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2005, 06:38 PM
She has had another little meal tonight and is definately looking a bit better. She is due back at the vets on Monday to get her ear checked out again and to see if her eyes drops are helping her to produce tears, she has had so many problems lately, but hope we are on the upward turn now. Thanks for all your helpful comments and encouragement.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2005, 06:53 PM
Glad she is improving, now is the time to feed her natural yoghurt to help replace the microbes that the AB may have killed off. Don't forget to tell they vets how poorly she has been they will need to add that to her notes.
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Thordell
Glad she is improving, now is the time to feed her natural yoghurt to help replace the microbes that the AB may have killed off. Don't forget to tell they vets how poorly she has been they will need to add that to her notes.
Thanks I will definately buy some bio yougurt and give it a go.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3