Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2017, 07:17 PM
June sending hugs. X
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2017, 07:43 PM
June have you contacted victim support yet?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2017, 08:35 PM
No Brenda because I don't see where they would fit in because it is really about whether my dogs bark all day and night and what the Council end up doing.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2017, 09:12 PM
TW, don't worry about the dogs barking...honestly, it has to be 20 minutes solid without a break..no stopping for breath and that is per dog...had to check it myself. When the inspector comes out, they enter the complainant property who can't leave, slam doors, go near the windows etc ( can you tell I have been through this?) . Hard as it is, just carry on as normal and if an issue is raised...deal with it then.
Sue, hope you find the key
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-02-2017, 09:51 PM
First impressions as a passanger of Sue's new car is how quiet it is compared to the Kia Ceed. Seating in the front at least is comfortable, I did wonder as the seats are curved at the sides more to stop sidedways movement but even ok for my backside.
It appears to sit lower to the ground than the Kia but length and width are almost identical

The switches on the dash are small, so initially guessing which does what
is something one will get used to eventually. Think a driver may have trouble in altering ventilation on the move

The Garmin Sat Nav has a lot more functions than my old portable version and requires a bit of exploration as to where things are. We did program for home and the voice gave turn instruction in my mind too far in adance for the first time like 1.5 miles ahead or there abouts on a long main road.

Did a check on previous MPG's recorded and showed about 63 MPG around the houses , quoted 74 MPG by manufactures but this is unrealistic due to the way they record it. Still can't complain it is 20MPG more than the kia with same size engine.

Doesn't come with anything but one of these horrible squirty into tyre thingies, so next is to get a space saver with jack spare tyre, I don't trust what is supplied.

Sue has already gone into the lost spare key so no need repeating.
That's it for now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2017, 10:07 PM
As far as I can tell the girls don't bark in a week as much as most dogs bark in a day. Its just the worry of him doing something to them that gets me, bad enough he was obviously trying something on with the wheelie bin pushed up to the fence, which I've now blocked off at the top where he could see over, and on the other side as well. Just the money I've had to spend that I don't have really, because it was earmarked for something else. If he chucked something over that was poisoned then never mind he would show on CCTV it would be too late for the girls then. I don't think he has seen there is CCTV up yet, its not easy to spot, and he lives his life at night and you can't see anything then. The whoe scenario worries me sick because he's obviously a spoon short of a set and you never know what people like that could do.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2017, 10:25 PM
I do know how you feel Tw, my loon threatened to kill Diesel...only thing I could suggest as a sort of temporary thing is tarpaulin on posts to build a screen well within your boundary...only problem being he will most likely see from his house
Tumbleweed, I am with you..I like a proper spare
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2017, 10:51 PM
The girls houses are up against the fence, one of the jobs meant to have been done last year was a wall put in place then the little kennel replaced with a brick built one. Then the fence on the other side also to be replaced by a wall and then the thorny bamboo planted on the outside along the wall. Until I can get that done there isn't a way I can put any sort of screen up because of the set up I have, which was perfectly safe when I had it done, but of course this manchild wasn't around then. Girls not moved all night, I saw Mabs out earlier and sent her back to bed, since then not a sign of anyone. Heat lamps on low and that does tend to keep them inside, especially on a cold night like this.
I've got a full spare, the tyre well is being used for lpg storage so the tyre is just in the back, but I know the minute I take it out and leave it at home disaster will strike. Girls sit on it if I have a few in the back, but thats not been the case for a while now anyway.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2