Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2016, 08:15 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, February 14

Good Morning everyone, Happy Valentines Day,
Hope I am not twinning with anyone as I am very late this morning. It is a drag to get up when it is so cold.

I am surprised anyone would want to hang around outside your June, knowing how many big dogs you have. Bit of a bind though keep disturbing the girls from their warm beds.

Hope everyone is well this morning. Have a good day all hope the weather is not too bad. Take care stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-02-2016, 08:27 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Happy Valentines day to all. Very cold again out but the sun is shining.
Having a few moments before chaos reigns again.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-02-2016, 09:00 AM
Good morning and happy valantines day Moyra Lynn and all to come
Hope you and Amber are both well Moyra
Lynn have a great day with the family regardless of the chaos
Hope everyone else is in fine fettle human and doglet
Woke to blue sky (change fron rain sleet or snow ) hard frost and bitterly cold
Had Fritz out for a weenie walk he had his coat on to keep him warm oh out with the rest of the muppets on a longer walk the deal being I make breakfast
Griff hope your folks packed their thermals and are enjoying Oban (it's about 1 1/2 hour from us )
Tw something must have been afoot to disturbed your girls last night
Better get a shifty on
Have a great day everyone what ever your all up to
Take care stay safe (and warm)
Xxxxxxxxx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Valentines Day

Nice to see you back Norma but sorry for all the troubles you have had. Poor Mr Fritz but at least he is now well on the road to recovery. Men don't acknowledge they are ill and carry on regardless It is left up to us to worry for them!

Enjoy your day Lynn even if there is chaos. Good boy Dillon behaving and calming down a bit.

Hope you manage to stay warm today Moyra.

Dull here and damp under foot but have had a nice walk with her ladyship. Out shortly to get some oven gloves - I burnt my hand twice on the oven yesterday so need to take more care.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-02-2016, 10:11 AM
Sue be careful with that hand, maybe let Barry take stuff out of the oven he seems to be equipped for most eventualities
Moyra it is bitter cold here, very strong easterly wind. Girls all tucked up in the end last night, was up late though, but by 12.30 am there wasn't a sight or sound and I put all the lights out.
Didn't take long at all to clean this morning, have got barely a bag out over 2 days as the wind is keeping everything nice and dry. Switched their heat lamps off just now, everyone back in bed, but Keshi keeps coming out to see if anyone has left breakfast, some hope. She's on a diet because she now weighs in at 49kg, and I think she needs to lose 5kg. No one is going swimming anymore I thinks thats what the problem is, Lona looking quite trim now most of her coat is out. Friend of mine has started using coconut oil, her girl is 12 now, and she says she can't believe the difference. Half a teaspoonful twice a day, got some on Friday for Cariad and Lona as they aren't getting the type of exercise they are used to getting with the river still out of bounds.
Lynn, deep breaths before the onslaught, hope all goes well today and you have a lovely time together before work takes Gorden and Mark out of the equation. Dillon is settling to his new family and liking the attention I bet.
Norma, put a plate out for me please, I'd love a cooked breakfast. Hugs to Mr Fritz, you got the best of the bargain because if you're cooking you're out of the wind.
Frost beginning to melt on my car, it must have gone below freezing last night
Happy Valentines Day, I'm off with Zen to training later, with many layers and a thermal vest on
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2016, 10:14 AM
Good morning all. Happy Valentines day to everyone
We don't "do" Valentines day other than to say happy valentines day. I did that this morning and tole Brian I would give him 50p in lieu of a card later and he said Ohh I was going to give you a pound this year Hehe it's how we roll!
Really good to have you back Norma
Nobody here today, I'm feeling bored already
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-02-2016, 10:16 AM
Enjoy the time out Nippy, you've more than done your duty over the years
Whats the weather doing down your end, have been reading some hair raising stuff, London centre flooded, Thames Barrier etc. and high tides on the coast
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Morning all...up very late again Lol
Got up to find our dex cat had been sick and not touched his food overnight, typical of him to do this when i am on my own
I hope everyone has an enjoyable day, i will attempt to cook something to eat for me and the dogs later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-02-2016, 11:19 AM
Hope Dex feels better soon and eats something. When do your mum and dad get back, Griff
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-02-2016, 12:01 PM
tawneywolf

Rest assured I come fully equipped in all departments (re post no 5)
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »