View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2004, 09:53 AM
"Dylan does love the dogs and they love him even if he tries to steal their toys, and tries to swim in their water bowls, and eats their food if he can get his hands on it, lol"

That made me laugh When we were younger, my older brother (who was about 6 or 7 at the time, old enough to know better really!) ate a whole packet of doggie chocolate drops... he was so sick throughout the whole night!! He also fed me dog biscuits when I was 3, to make me sick too, nice huh?! (It is a wonder I still took food from him, before feeding me dog biscuits he had fed me worms, a snail and pretended that mustard was ice cream )
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2004, 05:44 AM
LOL Lizzy, your brother was horrible!! :smt044 I used to mix up concoctions of things in the refridgerator and tell one of my brothers to close his eyes, we were doing a taste test I'd mix vinegar, ketchep, mustard, sometimes hot sauce if he was in my things, etc. I think he liked that game though because he always went along with it In turn he would chase me with snakes, frogs, and bugs. He used to eat ants. Brothers are sick, lol
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

26-07-2004, 02:41 PM
Lol Lizzy that made me laff! Thing is tho, have you got him back!????

Eat ants?! lol I used to kill em! (norty me) why are we mad when we are kids? I swear the kids these days are little angels compared to what we were like!
Lizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2004, 04:46 PM
Yep Barbara, brothers are evil :smt096

Nope Azz, I've never got him back properly, though I did lock him in the shed once.... I dunno about kids being angels now, in fact I think they've got a lot worse; my Mum is a teacher in a school where the kids are impossible to teach, you wouldn't believe how disgustingly rude and threatening they are, we've even had trouble at home and the yard
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

26-07-2004, 05:41 PM
maybe i was just a terror child! ??
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2004, 06:40 AM
Lizzy, my mother is a teacher too, but she teaches at a school for juvenile delinquents. They frequently have the police there Some of the stories she tells me are really very shocking. It's really sad because the problems start at home with the parents.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3