Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 03:07 PM

Do you recon he's listening?? *pic*

haha doubt it!!!!

searching through some old pics, found some lovely ones of sammy girl on my phone and tuscan

will post more later - off to see the little devil in the photo
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2008, 04:29 PM
I'd say he is listening. Whatever it is you are saying though , he doesn't look too impressed .
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Yes, looks like my grumpy old s*d when I hugged him - he hated it too! I'm guessing your Tuscan is the same?!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Missysmum View Post
I'd say he is listening. Whatever it is you are saying though , he doesn't look too impressed .

"your coming in" i wouldnt be impressed either!"!!

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Yes, looks like my grumpy old s*d when I hugged him - he hated it too! I'm guessing your Tuscan is the same?!
yep - grumpy sod - went down this morning - and he went for me - to bite!!!!

so i was like grrrr, get out, so smacked him (dont like to but he has been horrible these past few days) put him out in the rain,,,

my 'date' is coming down aain tomorow, so im hoping that he dosent bite him, cos he tried to the other day

he's alsp lunging him should be good,....
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Then he's definitely like mine was!!! When I first had him as a 3yr old, I was rugging up one night and through stupidity I took my eyes off the front end, and the s*d swung round and bit me on the back sooooooo hard it blooming hurt and I had to crouch over in pain!!!! I must admit I slapped him on the neck soooo hard he shot to the corner of the stable a quiverring mess, and then I called him over to me in a gentle voice to get him to walk back over to me, grabbed hold of his headcollar, and I bit him on his neck as hard as I could to which he jumped in the air!!!! Do you know, that horse NEVER ever bit me again and I had him over 20 years!!!! He never tried to walk over me again I can tell you that, he was most accommodating! Horses for courses mate!!!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 05:47 PM
hehe,,, i hate smacking him, but they just keep pushing dont they??

just like kids.....

except these can kill you
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 05:53 PM
That's right Suze, you can't half half a ton of horse walking all over you can you!!! Respect!!!!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 05:56 PM
i think i mite lunge him tomorow morning - so he's more tired for the night when the 'date' (lol) lunges him , i dont want him dancing on his legs like he did the other day for me.....

oh, he also had mudfever,, fab,, so he's in now until the weather dries up and the fields get rolled...