Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2006, 07:07 AM

Making a web site form downloadable from FrontPage

Need to put a downloadable entry form on the clubs web site, my question is simple how do I do it? The site in question is set up on Frontpage, the question is also simple, how do I do it? Thanks.

Edit sorry repeated my self, sure it is simple if you know how so can someone tell me how.
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

15-06-2006, 07:23 AM
i hate front page btu normally to do it, create the entry form, save it then host the file on the website, then crate a link to downlaod it, you can either cheat and tell people to right click and save as or there will be some code to do this automatically.
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

15-06-2006, 07:25 AM
http://depts.washington.edu/trio/tra...ms/index.shtml

or a posh one fillable in online.lol
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2006, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by ceiron
i hate front page btu normally to do it, create the entry form, save it then host the file on the website, then crate a link to downlaod it, you can either cheat and tell people to right click and save as or there will be some code to do this automatically.
Admit I prefer Dreammweaver but I am not redoing the site just to get a downloadable form, have always thought of doing it so it could be downloaded into reader but if you treat it like a photo then there should be no problem, think that is what you are saying. Thing is the form is prepared in Adobe PageMaker and that will only export as a PDF or HTML and I don’t know how to do that and don’t have time to fiddle but I suppose I can create it in something else, and save it in a more flexible format, sorry rambling in my mind and the fingers are typing. Will go and have a think.

= http://depts.washington.edu/trio/tra...ms/index.shtml

or a posh one fillable in online.lol
will go take a look at this too, thanks for the help, hope I can get the head around it

EDIT: on reading back my own post I have just noticed that I can export the document in HTML - that will mean I can just copy & past it into the prepared page does it not, thing is how can you then make it available to download - sorry thinking through the fingers again.

Edit again, just looked at the link and I already have that sort of form on the site but I need a downloadable one so it can be sent by snail mail to the printer