View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Afraid not. These are the ONLY company producing antler chews in the UK. I'm going to try contacting a venison farm. They are expensive but I this will last for ages and considering I pay £1.50 for a stick of pizzle that only lasts 20 mons, I think it actually works out cost effective.
AliceandDogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Helena how long did it take for this to arrive from when you ordered it? As I'm away from next Sunday and don't want it left at the post office!

These look brilliant.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Thanks to every one who acknowledged this thread and have done so in return! Sorry but can't help being a tad miffed off with it all really, cheers!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by AliceandDogs View Post
Helena how long did it take for this to arrive from when you ordered it? As I'm away from next Sunday and don't want it left at the post office!

These look brilliant.
Quite a while, but within a week I think? I've just ordered more yesterday, so I'll let you know when those arrive!
boyboy
New Member!
Male 

09-01-2011, 11:20 PM
To K9Paw

Why don't you contact Pure Dog to see when your delivery was sent out and why it has not arrived? There has been a lot of problems with the post with the weather and holidays. Can't understand why you have not had yours by now.

Our arrived later than expected but I think they also ship second class too.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2011, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by boyboy View Post
To K9Paw

Why don't you contact Pure Dog to see when your delivery was sent out and why it has not arrived? There has been a lot of problems with the post with the weather and holidays. Can't understand why you have not had yours by now.

Our arrived later than expected but I think they also ship second class too.
Hi and thankyou, yes will give it until the end of today, n then call puredog, know have been problems with post, but have been messed about so much with deliveries etc.recently was getting bit impatient (silly really)
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2011, 08:31 AM
They were very quick to reply to my emails when I was asking a few questions so I'd perhaps just drop them a polite email asking if they can let you know the dispatch date so you can judge whether it's slow postage or if it's gone AWOL.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2011, 08:37 AM
Thanks krlyr, good idea Hope they haven't gone missing, can you imagine someones shock if got a delivery of antler by mistake
IanIOW
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Iv'e just ordered one today so it will be given a thorough test as Bandit my American Bulldog is a really strong chewer.I spoke to Puredog as i was concerned about the antler snapping rather than being chewed and they were very helpful and said they would pick out the thickest XL size they had as they can vary in thickness and regards delivery it would be sent out today by Royal Mail 2nd class.....Cheers..Ian.
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2011, 07:15 PM
I've found another place that sells them, on Ebay. The prices are similar but the postage is a lot cheaper... I haven't ordered yet as they only have Small and Medium in stock.
Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »