Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by nemosmummy
they can be dangerous in the wrong hands hun

my mum had just had neuro surgery and was in the car with her partner when some twit in a 4 x 4 decided she didnt want to wait in the que she was in so reversed RIGHT INTO MY MUM CAR!!!!!!!!
not only did her car have no damage due to it being a 4 x 4 but she put my mums recovery back by about a month
if she had been driving a smaller car the damage and inpact would have been minimal

i myself would love one but agree they are only safer for the people driving them

i did say if EVERYONE wathced....including the 4x4 drivers themsleves!! sorry about your mum!
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2006, 12:06 PM
thanx minky,, she is ok now but could have done without the shunt

the twit in question was not a responsible driver and could not see out of her back window for shopping bags
she also tried the " im so sorry i couldnt see you" line,, to which my mums partner replied "well use your mirrors then and tell that to your insurance company"

mum has only just got her car back which was nearly a right off so i wouldnt fancy my chances against a 4 x 4 in an accident
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2006, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by minky
Fancing being castrated Rob?

I heard that flights to Fiji had gone up astronomically for people aged 50 or over didn't you Minks? and some sort of Lurcher tax too
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
i did say if EVERYONE wathced....including the 4x4 drivers themsleves!! sorry about your mum!
thanx hun, she is on the mend now x x

if everyone watched where they where going and where not in such a god damn hurry to get where they where going the roads would be much safer

all that said i would love either a bmw 4 x 4 or the lexus one, they are lovely,, but i will need to win the lottery before i can afford either
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
I heard that flights to Fiji had gone up astronomically for people aged 50 or over didn't you Minks? and some sort of Lurcher tax too
I heard that too - what a shame eh? Only way they can go to Fiji now is if they take a younger blonde and brunette with them instead of the wife
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2006, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by nemosmummy
thanx minky,, she is ok now but could have done without the shunt

the twit in question was not a responsible driver and could not see out of her back window for shopping bags
she also tried the " im so sorry i couldnt see you" line,, to which my mums partner replied "well use your mirrors then and tell that to your insurance company"

mum has only just got her car back which was nearly a right off so i wouldnt fancy my chances against a 4 x 4 in an accident
Yeah, poor soul! I hate the ignorant 4x4 drivers who think they own the road and ponse about in them just to take a child to school. We got ours because, at the time, we had a large dog and our Clio 182 couldn't hack the pressure of Edinburgh's roads. I'd love a Lexus or BMW one too but, alas, the lottery win still eludes me
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-03-2006, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
dont even joke about that - almost started hyperventilating then!
was that just cause they are putting Baileys up
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by rob
was that just cause they are putting Baileys up
That would be enough so send me out with a semi automatic and lop some scalps off him the House of Commons - leave the Baileys alone you bleeeeeeeeeeeps
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-03-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
not 50 till we get to Fiji Foxy
AND A BIG TAX ON BINNING BOXES
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by rob
not 50 till we get to Fiji Foxy
AND A BIG TAX ON BINNING BOXES
well rob, you're as near to dammit as 50 - I'm sure you have to be under 50 when you return so you're shafted!! Unless Foxy and I can come
Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »