register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-02-2016, 04:58 PM
Doesn't bear thinking about Griff, er... any timeline on the bathroom...only its been a while....
Watching Tipping Point and a guy has just won £10k
I can answer the majority of the questions on these shows, need to get my backside into gear
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2016, 05:01 PM
Just realised it is 5 o'clock and daylight. How did that happen? Windier here. Hope you all are OK. June I know what you mean about chilly must turn the heat up. Oops spoke to soon getting very grey out there. Have a good evening everyone. Chase is on.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-02-2016, 05:03 PM
Was thinking that myself at 4.30 - WOW its still light
Girls lights have been on since I put the heatlamps on, usually I put them on just before it goes dark
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-02-2016, 05:42 PM
Evening everyone. Front bedroom sorted and put u up in situ and made up just the double to make.

So windy here still it picked up quite bad during this afternoon and is still going. Rain on and off.

Glad you have some medication Nippy Jen.
Hope the beds are all sorted June and very brave turning out in this.
Glad you got the all clear Mandy hope getting to and from work isn't too bothersome tonight with this storm raging.
Hope son makes it home Sue and without too much disruption.
griff sorry to hear about the tree but as you say thank goodness it didn't come crashing through the garage roof.

I am expecting to hear of some uprooted trees as the ground is sopping wet still from all the rain and now these high winds.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-02-2016, 05:44 PM
Forecast for mid week is cold and dry, all we've got to do is survive the current wind, rain, hail, snow......
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2016, 05:48 PM
I texted my SiL and told her and her response was "Oh bugger" ! haha She has cats which to me have far more fleas than dogs
I'm half afraid to say it but the wind has dropped right down here and the rain has stopped. All due to come back tomorrow I think
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-02-2016, 05:51 PM
I've been bitten by cat fleas loads of times,never by dog fleas, which is why I would never have cats
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-02-2016, 05:52 PM
Evening all - Sounds as if everyone is still live and kicking, flea attacks (lol!)
uprooted plum trees and soggy walks seem to be the order of the day.
Quiet up here, we await the snow that June has forecast for us with some trepidation, the only activity at the moment is the howling wind.
Keep safe and warm everyone, bye fer now.
Forgot to say how much I enjoyed the video of garage doors opening and closing - riveting stuff! Watched it several times - just to see if there was an alternative ending! Hmmmmm!
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-02-2016, 07:42 PM
Just been looking at some pictures online of the storm and it looks horrendous. I would never want to live on the sea front when you see all the foam and the waves bursting over everything.

Glad everyone here seems to not be affected too much. My heart goes out to all those poor people who are.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2016, 09:00 PM
Hahaha.....err No TW......no idea on when the bathroom will be done
Lynn...pleased you got the beds sorted
Haha Nippy, fancy her blaming Pepsi
1Cutedog...i really miss the sea...stormy or not, loved thunderstorms especially
Wotcha LG...where you been hiding??? Pleased all is o.k with you
Been training, deags was pretty good, got 3 bits of the gold sorted
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >