View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Drat, there are times when I wished I was on bookface!! Oh well, I will just have to use my imagination then Tang

I have idled away the evening doing absolutely nothing useful whatsoever and now it is time for bed.

Many aches and pains tonight so hopefully a good sleep will put them right. I blame the grandsproglet.

Gordon, if you put in a late appearance - I totally agree with you re Dogs Trust (where the Jimster came from of course); I have no time at all for the RSPCA and can relate some incidences which appalled me. Point a television camera at them and they are soooooooooooo caring and wonderful, but otherwise they seem disinterested in the fate of both wild and domestic animals. Dogs Trust have my vote every time.

Off my soapbox now and so to bed after chores.

I think that we are somewhat subdued in here due to poor old H and her finger Perhaps tomorrow we could have a game of seeing what ads we can trigger by different phrases!!

Night night

Night night all
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Bitkin - my updates on there are much the same as on here - coz I'm not one of those who has a different personae for wherever they post

I said:

Was all set to post declaring that Lizzy has left the building - Bella chased her out before we set off on our walk. However, I am sat outside typing and Lizzy keeps darting round the corner of the patio - sees me and darts back! She is obviously determined to get back home as soon as she can! Oh well ....
Smart@rse Jenny comes at me quick as a flash with this ...

Lizzy is probably worried about the 200 babies she's left in the settee.
Still ranks as the funniest thing I've read all day (but not funny AT ALL really lol)

Since then she's gone on to list almost 200 names for the babies all starting with 'L' - totally nuts!
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2014, 11:35 PM
Poor Lizzie, just looking for somewhere to hang her hat and call her home!! me thinks she might have been there before you

GAH busy afternoons of meetings, Thank Gawd its virtual and I can stick it all on speakerphone!! it was actually quite interesting

Wonder if it will perk up in here tomorrow.. what has happened to Lore, she has been AWOL for a while and I am hoping she is ok!

Right, off to spread some more JOY before logging orf for the day and going for a soak in the hot tub!!
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6